Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedsmoking weed is fun for me...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 11:24pm
You are just jumping to conclusions. Face it, you saw the opourtunity to screw someone over you didnt know and didnt care about, and you acted on it. You are a jerk. Pure and simple. There is no way you could have known what they were doing. If they were doing nothing, thats called harassment, they obviously had some business there, maybe they were about to go inside. People like you make me sick, thinking they are better than everyone else, taking the first chance to screw someone over. It makes me sick. You being a jerk about it puts you in the wrong. You could have asked them to take it down the street, or go inside if it meant that much to you. But instead, you wasted valuable police time and side tracked authorities that have real jobs to worry about, not checking up on stupid teenage gumshoe wannabe tipsters like you.

You=Nosey old lady one woman neigborhood watch type person.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 11:25pm
"1/2: they are going to smoke then drive: not likely you wouldent sit out infront of someones house and smoke. less chance to get cought while moving."

I'm pretty sure a huge argument in this thread was about intoxicated driving... But now you're sayinng that there will be less of a chance acting suspicious, while driving, rather than sitting in a car out of view of the nearby house, as you said, not bothering anyone.

"3: they are going to drive then smoke: if they had a place to GO TO and smoke wouldent they just roll it there instead of rolling in a random neighborhood?"

You say that they were full grown teens. Now, I'm willing to bet that none of their parents are going to let them smoke weed in the house. And there isn't exactly a marijuana club they can go and hang out with. So I'm gonna speculate that they got in their car, and drove across town to some place they didn't think anyone they knew would be there, and were probably going to just sit in the car and chill out there.
Tenacious and Versatile
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Maybe they were looking for something that fell. Like a map.

But they weren't so that holds no merit. As I said before, any good kid won't have a problem getting a posession charge expunged, I know from experience

Anywho I wouldn't want anyone driving around my neighborhood, since in some people marijuana can lower blood sugar levels to that of a hypoglycemic patient. Btw hypoglemia symptoms?

* Shaking
    * Trembling
    * Sweating
    * Excessive hunger
    * Pallor
    * Irritability
    * Rapid heart beat
    * Palpitations
    * Headache
    * Fuzzy thinking
    * Dizziness
    * Light-headedness
    * Confusion
    * Drowsiness
    * Aggression
    * Slurred speech
    * Blurred vision
    * Visual halo
    * Feeling cold
    * Prickly skin
    * Seizures
    * Loss of consciousness
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 11:30pm

Originally posted by SuperXero SuperXero wrote:

Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

apu: they were across the st. i would have driven by in my car and in my gfs car regardless. taking the # and calling the cops was no big deal. (i was not driving while on the cell phone)

and im a crapy story teller i got the main points across in the 1st post.

super: so many things are wrong with your situation. taking a pee in the woods while may be illegal should not be delt with by assault with a deadly weapon (yes a car can be considered a weapon). not to mention hit and run and probly attempted murder if it could be proven you ment to do it.

now, did i do ANYTHING illegal while calling it in? anything they suffer from this is directly related to the things THEY were doing. NOTHING different would have happened if they got pulled over without me calling it in. i just helped in them getting pulled over. again if they werent doing anything wrong they would not have gotten in trubble.

i wasent sure but i had a hunch. i brought my hunch to the attention of the police. they checked it out and found something illegal.

i NEVER even came close to saying people should take the law into there own hands. i left that up to the police.

I really did want to point out one flaw that no one else has really mentioned.

You noted that the engine was off. Therefore, all arguments about them driving under the influence are bunk. To say there were probably going to be driving does not hold any merit. I'm simply arguging that in my opinion, smoking marijuana is no different than indecent exposure if you are taking a leak. Both are illegal, both don't really harm anyone, both would go unnoticed unless someone was feeling like a jackhole and called the cops.

I don't know what the law in Canada is, but a friend of mine got a DUI while the car was off, but the keys were in the ignition, so the cop and jury decided that he had intent and/or had driven.

<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 11:47pm
I'm not talking about the law, the law can be distorted to fit whatever it needs to be, to say they were going to be driving is circumstantial evidence... is it not? I've seen articles on these idiots who do paintball drive bys, and are being charged for assault with a deadly weapon.

I meant that he suspected these people were going to be driving, jsut because they were in their car. I could just as easily say that as soon as they smoked up, they would have gained a bunch of confidence and went and saved an old lady from a burning house.

It's interesting that for a group of people who were going to be smoking and driving, sat in that place long enough for merc to come out and see them (we don't know if they jsut got there, or were there for an hour) call the cops on then, then leave for a party. When he came back, they were just in the process of being arrested. Now what does that tell you about the amount of time they were sitting there?

I do believe that this supports my earlier argument of, them sitting in the car, having a good time with friends, hanging out. They could have been out knocking over a convenience store with their gang buddies, but instead they chose to do no harm.

Personally I don't see the difference between booze and weed (not in effects, but in why one is legal and the other isn't), yet billions of people drink legally. There are establishments commited to drinking. People sit out in front of their house and drink. They stand in an alley and drink.

Don't even get me started on smoking cigarettes. But, I'm not opposed to the legalization of any of these things, as I think everyone should be able to make their own choices, as long as they aren't harming anyone, as this group wasn't.
Tenacious and Versatile
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 11:48pm
the whole not having a place to smoke and drove across town is what i figuered. thats why i thought they would be high and driving back to there home.

dbib they got pulled over and busted. probly got 4 fines for the drug position, mabe some more $ for moving violations + $ from impounding the car. from what i figure they probly made some money.
isent that why weeds illegal in the 1st place?

i honestly dident think of what was going to happen to them if/when they got cought. i realy dident care at the time. i thought "they are probly smokeing weed, thats illegal, i should call the cops" i said something along those lines to my GF and she said ok and handed me her cell phone.

you call me a neighborhood watch type person like its a bad thing?

the bottom line is if they werent doing anything illegal in the 1st place they wouldent have gotten in trubble. them getting in turbble is on them. if they dident have anything it would have been no big deal on there part and i would have waisted the cops time. they were doing something wrong and they got what was comming.

heres another story for you. real quick.

a few months ago i was walking down the street at a big thing in the city. i had just watched the fire works with my GF and we were walking back to the car. they shut down most of the streets because there was so many people on foot.

now im walking down the street along side a truck trailer parked on the street/sidewalk and around the conor is a drunk dude holding this chicks arm.

the drunk guy is saying things like ur commin home with me weather u like it or not and shes saying i dont want to go with you uve been drinking.

i heard this along with dozens of other people. and i almost kept walking. i was thinking things like "not my problem, shell be fine, someone else will help her"

but then i thought "what if" what if no one stops to help, what if something bad happens to this chick. and i turned around and confronted the guy. almost got my butt kicked but there was a few cops near by and i got them.

do you think i was in the wrong there also? i dident KNOW anything bad was going to happen. the guy was just trying to have some fun. the cops could have been standing around looking for other things to do?

i did what dozens of people wouldent. a big problem in this world is that people dont care. people dont step in and look out for one another.

i dident think of what could have happened untill i made it to the car. i could have gotten hurt or killed. some times things happen faster than we think. if i was in the situation again i would have gotten a cop 1st. this time i did get the cop 1st. and i would have done the same thing if it happened again.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 11:53pm
super when i called it in they were parked and when i saw them in cuffs the vehicle was over a mile away. who knows how it got there but again i have a good hunch.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 11:58pm
Please. You were meddling in other peoples affairs that didnt concern you. The girl wanted to leave and the guy didnt want her to, and was physicaly restraining her against her will. It was right you said something. But a bunch of kids smoking some pot having a good time with friends wont hurt anyone. They arent going to hit little suzie on her trycicle or kill ole ben while hes crossing the street. It was a jerk move on your part.

I have called the police on a couple of ocassions. But each time, i thought to myself. Can i handel this situation by myself, is there any other way i can get what i want done without involving the police. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. But what you did didnt need the police, and you didnt need to call anyone. You could have said, "Hey guys, cops come through here all the time, you might want to take it down the road a little." they wouldnt have hurt you, they would have said thanks, and gone down the road a couple miles.

If i wanted something done, i would have handeled it differently and i wouldnt have ever involved the police over something so frivolous. You realize the only thing they will be charged with is misdemenor posession?? The fines they will pay wont even cover the court costs of their prosecution. GG... It was stupid to involve the police, there were so many other ways you could have done what you wanted. Thats why i say you were in the wrong for involving the police.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 12:00am
To compare your drunk guy trying to rape a woman to some teens having a journey in their mind is like my story of hittign a guy with the car.

To stop violence/forced sex against a helpless person is different than a bunch of kids trying to escape a mundane life.

Funny sidebar;While I was typing this, I just a M.A.D.D. commercial where a stoned guy was standing at his door and a pirate head on the package of his "pirate papers" was telling him to call a taxi.
Tenacious and Versatile
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 12:32am
Meh, click for appropriate pic.

http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/12 -31-04-
antidrug/Ice_2_c_u.jpg

EDIT: Or don't. This mac makes posting stuff so effective!

Edited by Koolit32
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic