FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kool hopper idea for snipers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2005 at 10:37am
I swear some of the people on this forum are retarded.

Originally posted by ninety8freak ninety8freak wrote:

*cough*snipersdon'texist*cough*
you can get the ricochet "sniper" hopper,its padded and supposed to be really quiet.

Four posts later....

Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

doesn't ricochet make a hopper that has padding inside it?

They shouldnt let people who cant read right on forums.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 7:37pm
waht? i cuold raed taht perfcetly.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2005 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

I swear some of the people on this forum are retarded.

Originally posted by ninety8freak ninety8freak wrote:

*cough*snipersdon'texist*cough*
you can get the ricochet "sniper" hopper,its padded and supposed to be really quiet.

Four posts later....

Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

doesn't ricochet make a hopper that has padding inside it?

They shouldnt let people who cant read right on forums.
i stopped reading that post whenever i heard him say "snipersdon'texist".  usually, i just skip those posts because they usually just rant and lead up to arguements.  Sorry for not being perfect enough to post on an internet forum, your highness.....
X
aGUYnamedLARRY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aGUYnamedLARRY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2005 at 1:00pm
Quiet guns don't really help that much in paintball.
I mean comon,  when they're "sniping"  if they don't hit you on the first shot THEY'RE screwed.  Cause you can easily SEE the paintballs coming in even if you can't hear his gun.  This guy  had a gun that made no noise at all but I spotted him and eliminated him cause I could see the CO2 coming out the end of his barrel.  So  if you can see the paint flying through the air,  the air coming out of the end of his gun then what good does making it quiet do?
Teh_Ninja View Drop Down

1 strike, 10/26, language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teh_Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 12:39am
Have you ever heard of the Q loader...
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 12:00pm
Not everyone can afford a Q-loader, and not every marker will have much in the way of visible CO2 coming out when you fire. Also, a padded hopper isn't just for when you're firing. You can be advancing carefully through the woods and still get some noise out of your hopper. Padding the inside would be nice for when you're trying to walk silently.I know I've been in that situation before. I don't think it's ever gotten me killed, but quieter is always better.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if Id have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 7:49pm

OK BASICALLY SOME PEOPLE SPENT ALL THERE MONEY ON A NEW GUN(ME) AND A FLATLINE AND STOCK(ME). I HATE THE FACT OF HOPPERS COSTING 50-100 DOLLARS!! YES SILENT HOPPERS=GOOD BUT MINUS MONEY AND NO HOPPER! DONT USE COTTON BALLS THEY COULD BREAK OFF AND CLOG OR MAY GET INTO THE GUN! USE A GOOD THIN LAYER OF RUBBER. SOMETHING SOLID THAT WONT BREAK OFF! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
Teh_Ninja View Drop Down

1 strike, 10/26, language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teh_Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 8:31pm
Ok. Stop typing in caps, stop using explination marks when they shouldnt be, and use commas and then we'll talk.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 8:43pm

stop being technical. there i stopped. glad you should be. 

WHY DO PEOPLE GET OFFENDED WHEN I TYPE IN CAPS????? ITS RETARDED. DEAL WITH IT......now you should be evenmore glad.

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 12:45am
^^^i can tell you won't be here for very long at all.  you have negative veiws on everything, you only like people who completely agree with you-and everyone else is a moron, you annoy people, and you have no idea what you are talking about most of the time.
X
PaintballkidEPS View Drop Down

Strike 2 - F-Bomb in Avatar (08/21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by amishman89 amishman89 wrote:

WHY DO PEOPLE GET OFFENDED WHEN I TYPE IN CAPS????? ITS RETARDED. DEAL WITH IT......now you should be evenmore glad.

you should get struck, and i dont mean on the forumn, i mean with a baseball bat in the head

noobtacular View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noobtacular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 8:42pm

i think snipers do exist ^^ but... doing this backward lol is a good way i think to stop ball breaks on your hopper ^^ glue cotton balls to outside of hopper, and cover them up so u dont got a big white target saying "hah, you cannot break ur ballz on me, but the player is right here" lol id just get some camo cloth, and glue that on.

Good idea though^^ i must try

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noobtacular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 8:44pm

OK BASICALLY SOME PEOPLE SPENT ALL THERE MONEY ON A NEW GUN(ME) AND A FLATLINE AND STOCK(ME). I HATE THE FACT OF HOPPERS COSTING 50-100 DOLLARS!! YES SILENT HOPPERS=GOOD BUT MINUS MONEY AND NO HOPPER! DONT USE COTTON BALLS THEY COULD BREAK OFF AND CLOG OR MAY GET INTO THE GUN! USE A GOOD THIN LAYER OF RUBBER. SOMETHING SOLID THAT WONT BREAK OFF! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

If you want a quiet "sniper" hopper...

Options...

1. Buy padded hopper

2. Make padded hopper

3. No hopper=no noise :D just hand feed them lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noobtacular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by PaintballkidEPS PaintballkidEPS wrote:

you should get struck, and i dont mean on the forumn, i mean with a baseball bat in the head

ROFL

Mr. Heckler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Heckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 9:50pm

Wow. That amishman is a turd. He's been here a week and already everone hates him.

The Tippmann Forums.....My Anti-Drug.

-98Custom
-Flatline
-6-Position Collapsible Stock
-32 Degrees Remote Hose
-Crossman Red Dot
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 8:46pm

Originally posted by Sureshot3091 Sureshot3091 wrote:

Omg ur a ub3r 5n1p3r?  7h475 4w350m3!

Ah....God I'm bored

i can read it...

anyways, i play "sniper" *thats what i call it cuz its quicker to say dont flame me* anyways, first of all ricochet does make a sniper barrel but sadly the gravity version is only made for cyclone feed and balls breaking would soak into the cotton and screw that up i prefer the foam idea but i recomend putting layer or 2 of duct tape over it to further insure that it doesnt soak in and that its quiet

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 8:51pm

Ok please forgive me. I have learned my lesson. Dont type in caps.

Sorry for being sarcastic. Now I have forum politness-should be spelled like that.   Goodbye.......

Paintball4Ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 9:29am

I got some felt, and just "Hot Glued" it on there! Works great! Very silent, so nice idea.

Two thumbs up

sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Paintball4Ever Paintball4Ever wrote:

I got some felt, and just "Hot Glued" it on there! Works great! Very silent, so nice idea.

Two thumbs up

paint soaks into felt, thats why rubber is used it doesnt soak things in

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
aGUYnamedLARRY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aGUYnamedLARRY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Not everyone can afford a Q-loader, and not every marker will have much in the way of visible CO2 coming out when you fire. Also, a padded hopper isn't just for when you're firing. You can be advancing carefully through the woods and still get some noise out of your hopper. Padding the inside would be nice for when you're trying to walk silently.I know I've been in that situation before. I don't think it's ever gotten me killed, but quieter is always better.

Well,  when things are either to warm and humid,  or to cold and damp  in the dense woods we play in,  man those guns smoke like nuthin else. 

In a world where everyone has gone mad, only the lunatic is truly sane.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic