FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What i did to my Co2 and Mask

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What i did to my Co2 and Mask
    Posted: 26 September 2005 at 7:34pm

I went to Wal-mart and bought 2 rolls of Camo duct tape and i wrapped all of my co2 and mask in it.  The camo looks REALLY cool on the Co2 and mask and i would im sharin it because in the woods, black really stands out to me and the tape over it makes you loook really hidden.

A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
PB 24/7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB 24/7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2005 at 7:59pm
Sweet!
A-5
Response Trigger
14" All-American barrel
Expansion Chamber
Drop Forward
cv222005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cv222005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 9:43am
 cheap! that camo duct tape will eventualy lose its paint or what ever it is that is done in the camo color, fade and then look like crap not only that, when you go to take it off to fix the tears in the tape, or to just get rid of it and then theres the adhesive that will stick to your gear and make it all sticky so dirt and lint and stuff will now stick all over your stuff. do the smart thing and use spray paint.

98C
R/T
M4 foregrips W/sightpost
3POS-M4 STOCK
REMOTE
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 9:48am
Yeah duct tape is stupid to use. I have used cloth nostick gun tape before with good results.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 12:09am
ya...don't put duct tape on your gear and gun. that's bad news all over it. Use what Snake said. that camo cloth non stick stick stuff works well.
skarshnik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skarshnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 12:24pm
Use paint and just brush it on and off, thats what i like.
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 12:53pm
I've used the tape and it works fine. It does leave a sticky residue, though. So once you put it on there it will stay there. If you take it off you have to put more on it because you can't get rid of the stickiness. The camo on my gear and my friends gear hasn't worn off and we've had it on there for a couple of years. We've put the tape through all kinds of stuff. It doesn't look cheap either, it actually looks pretty good. Bottom line, if you put it on your gear make sure you won't ever want to take it off. I just put it on stuff I didn't care about not being able to take it off, like my mask and hopper. A friend put it on his gun, but his gun was shiney and all he plays is woodsball so he won't want to take the camo off.
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 7:05pm
i still wouldn't recommend putting duct tape on your stuff.
ninety8freak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I have two kinds of wet in my pants

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninety8freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 10:33pm
i used to have ducttape on my gun and co2tanks and hopper, i played in the rain, and it still came off fine....i had some weird camoducttape though...
Pro_Carbine View Drop Down
Struck out with naughty language 2/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro_Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2005 at 5:07pm

Ok first of all the camo tape does not do jack. second of all your mask with get realy hot because of the holes being covered up. third of all most stores wont fill your c02 if its covered in tape.

98c
R/T
Eggy w/ Z-Board
Hpa Tank
Double Trigger
Drop Foward
12" Smart Parts Progresive
Team Morelli Company
"autococker with 40 inch hammerhead barrel mounted onto a flatline"-Lester98c LOL
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 6:04am
Wow, people are really that cheap about applying duct tape camo'd or not on their marker....do what most people would do, jus to get the color scheme on their marker, PAINT IT!
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 10:23am
ya. if ur gonna take the time to tape everything up,
just paint it. It'll prolly be faster, easier, and it would
look much neater done by done.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2005 at 10:21am
cant cover up your hydro date or most stores wont filll it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic