Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cindy is going byebye

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 5:46pm

Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Both the Smitty's were in the military, both officers? Branch? sorry I forgot,

Being anything other than INFANTRY is like joining the football team to be the waterboy.

.But they were not INFANTRY or AIRBORNE RANGERS so they are qualified to be only left wing political agitators, or Air America Radio Hosts (hope the checks don't bounce), or just the politcal waterboys, they do have the expierience.

Sorry guys, could not resist based on your wanna-be posts........................

I bet you were really a cook, or you got your whole platoon fragged by calling in a botched fire mission and that is why you can't let the war go. Maybe if you send a few hundred kids to their deaths in another losing war you will be forgiven, right?

Edited by goodsmitty
"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 7:02pm
I have beaten my demons from a long time ago, and your originality on the subject is just facinating. I am forgiven by my faith and belief in God, and did my duty for myself and my fellow soldiers, then and until I retired in an honorable manner, and with no personal regrets, and continue to do so.

The above posting belittleing one who served from a disallusioned leftist who is embittered and whose hatred of those who he sees as of differant opinion is well founded in his use of a personal attack in lieu of any retort to what he feels free to call others.

It is amazing from one who views himself as you do to be as you portray here on the forum. Hatred and bigotry is not limited or the sole possetion of the right.

I would wish this war and any war over right now, but it is the human animal which will never allow human conflict to cease, be it on the worlds battlefields on on a simple internet forum.

11BRAVO INFANTRY, proud then and still Proud to wear the Crossed Rifles,

Edited by oldsoldier
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 7:19pm
goodsmitty. thanks for your service. but why on earth are you so angry with people with different opinions other than your own? as a chemical officer did you ever see combat? if not. then why on earth would you talk about someone elses combat experience having not seen any yourself? unless of course you have seen combat that my question is utterly pointless.
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 7:45pm

Both the Smitty's were in the military, both officers? Branch? sorry I forgot,

Being anything other than INFANTRY is like joining the football team to be the waterboy.

.But they were not INFANTRY or AIRBORNE RANGERS so they are qualified to be only left wing political agitators, or Air America Radio Hosts (hope the checks don't bounce), or just the politcal waterboys, they do have the expierience.

Sorry guys, could not resist based on your wanna-be posts........................

I earned my Halo 2 patch.

Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:01pm
Since when does being in a war make you a better President?  Who honestly cares if Kerry earned medals?  I don't.  For all I know he may have been undercredited and didn't get enough.  But I'd be willing to bet he couldn't handle the situation any better than Bush.

And obviously the majority of the country feels the same way.

Not to take a stab at the anti-warist's, but honestly, what do you hope to happen?  Do you honestly think Bush is sitting there, waiting for that special protest that makes him change his mind?  I really can't see him going, "Damn boys, this war has been good, but I've got a bunch of whiny moms and some extremely pissed liberals outside the whitehouse and my ranch, so I'm calling this one off".  Its your choice to do what you want, but If I knew all my efforts were going foward to nothing, I think I would stop and find another route.

I mean, honestly, until you find some hardcore, no-argueble evidence or points against Bush or the war, nothing really is going to change.  Any mediocre point will just be overlooked, which each side does to the other, because they don't want to accept that the other side of the fight may have a point.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:04pm

Another problem many of us find is the use of service as a political tool.

I certainly agree with that.

Quote George Bush never used his service in the public eye, and signed release form SF-180 for release of all military records.

Call me cynical, but I suspect that he would have happily used his record had it been more distinguished...  No foundation for that claim other than my personal opinion.

Quote John Kerry went from war hero to anti-war demonstrator, and back to war hero as needed.

While I am not as troubled by that as some, I certainly agree that Kerry is a political creatures that used whatever tool was convenient.

Quote John Kerry served in the Nam, no question from me, but the charactor of the man by past and present actions and readings of official(knowing how to read between the lines) and published (Unfit for Command) lead to my opinion on the man. And I voted and support what I feel is the Lesser of Two Evils.

This position I can respect.

Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:12pm

Gotta admit, I would have expected better from ex-servicemen. Most of you (being OS and the smitty gang) have managed to turn this into a urinating contest yet you all seem to be wizzing into the wind. Who cares what any of you did in the service, when the fact stands that you had enough gaul to sign up in the firstplace. Rather than gouge at eachothers throats, congradulate eachother. Agree to disagree and get over it.

Let me put it in to terms that you all might understand:
Theres too much BRAVO SIERRA floating arround and it needs to cease and desist.

Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:16pm
It beats discussing barrel sizes.
Mephistopheles View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
DELETED!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mephistopheles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

then why on earth would you talk about someone elses combat experience having not seen any yourself?

But isn't that the entire point of being an American?
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:21pm
O.K., are you like, the real Mephistopheles?  As in the Devil?  I'm beginning to wonder...

Edited by Badsmitty
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:23pm

TOP SECRET

The Neo-con handbook of debate:

1. Make outlandish claims based on personal feelings with little or no real data or proof to support your point.

2. Denounce any claims of opposition with supporting data as "liberal", pronounced LIBRAWL

3. Make whiny statements when you start to get pwned

4. Denounce the other side as "angry" or "bitter" when they call you out for your whinieness.

TOP SECRET

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:24pm

why on earth would you talk about someone elses combat experience having not seen any yourself?

Have you read your own posts recently?

Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:24pm
But, but, but, I never got aggressive towards you even once, you meanie.
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:48pm
                             TOP SECRET

The Leftist handbook of debate:

1. Make outlandish claims based on personal feelings with little or no real data or proof to support your point. And if you have no proof make some up, and stand by it.

2. Denounce any claims of opposition with supporting data as racist, conservative lies, based on lack of education in the red states.

3. Make whiny statements when you start to get pwned, or caught in the lies and fabrications.

4. Denounce the other side as "angry" or "bitter" when they call you out for your whinieness. And if that fails call them names.

TOP SECRET

No difference......................and it does beat debating barrel size...............

Edited by oldsoldier
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

TOP SECRET

The Neo-con handbook of debate:

1. Make outlandish claims based on personal feelings with little or no real data or proof to support your point.

2. Denounce any claims of opposition with supporting data as "liberal", pronounced LIBRAWL

3. Make whiny statements when you start to get pwned

4. Denounce the other side as "angry" or "bitter" when they call you out for your whinieness.

TOP SECRET

Read newsweek recently??
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 10:04pm

TOP SECRET

The Leftist handbook of debate:

1. Make outlandish claims based on personal feelings with little or no real data or proof to support your point. And if you have no proof make some up, and stand by it.

2. Denounce any claims of opposition with supporting data as racist, conservative lies, based on lack of education in the red states.

3. Make whiny statements when you start to get pwned, or caught in the lies and fabrications.

4. Denounce the other side as "angry" or "bitter" when they call you out for your whinieness. And if that fails call them names.

TOP SECRET

No difference......................and it does beat debating barrel size...............

Hey, that's top secret!

Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

why on earth would you talk about someone elses combat experience having not seen any yourself?

Have you read your own posts recently?

Kerry used his own combat experience. I ment how someone questioned OS' combat experience and harassed him about that. that was uncalled for in my opinion. until I have seen combat never will i ask OS about his combat. as i have not yet earned the right to do so.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 10:38pm
easily the best thread of the last few months! Very funny stuff all around
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 2:57am

Kerry used his own combat experience. I ment how someone questioned OS' combat experience and harassed him about that. that was uncalled for in my opinion. until I have seen combat never will i ask OS about his combat. as i have not yet earned the right to do so.

Copout.

I know you meant OS' experience.  But you still criticized Kerry's combat experience.  Repeatedly.  Regardless of whether his Vietnam service became an issue in the campaign, the bottom line is that you criticized his record.  Repeatedly.

That, I believe, makes you a hypocrite.

Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Copout.

I know you meant OS' experience.  But you still criticized Kerry's combat experience.  Repeatedly.  Regardless of whether his Vietnam service became an issue in the campaign, the bottom line is that you criticized his record.  Repeatedly.

That, I believe, makes you a hypocrite.

I dont consider myself a hypocrite for the single reason that he brought it up. When someone starts talking about their war record and how that makes them better for something and what not. it brings up a reason to debate. OldSoldier did not bring his record up so I believe it was uncalled for to be brought up. If OldSoldier starts talking about his war record then I will reflect my opinion on it. Until then I dont see why we need to harass people because of the wars they fought in and critize what they did and did not do. Since OS did not bring his up we have no right to talk about it. Kerry used his as a political tool to run for President. Since he used it to run for President every American has every right to discuss it. I dont believe any American has any right to discuss OldSoldiers record for the fact he did not discuss what he had done in combat. Yes he has told us has been in combat and has combat experience. But I dont recall him saying what medals he may have received and what not.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic