Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cindy is going byebye

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Joined: 31 August 2004
Location: Tokelau
Status: Offline
Points: 4447
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Boss_DJ Boss_DJ wrote:

damn hippies
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 7:35am

Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Yep, logic and rednecks never seem to coexsist.

On the contary OS, Im a redneck and all of my redneck friends at school strongly support Bush. Because we know if Kerry would have won there would be no more Second Amendment rights. Kerry is so wishy washy its pathetic. I mean come on! pick a side and stick with it for christ's sake.

Back to Top
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Joined: 31 August 2004
Location: Tokelau
Status: Offline
Points: 4447
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 7:41am
Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

[

4. You support a president that laughed at you and your buddies as you went off to fight in VN while he skirked his duty. Then you call him a veteran because he was AWOL for two years, but you hate Kerry who actually fought in combat,earned a silver star for valor and three purple hearts.

You become more ridiculous every single post. Keep posting.



no....YOU become more ridiculous every single post.  If you would take an effort to become informed you might know a few facts of Kerry's purple hearts.


Do you even know how he "earned" them?

  1. He dropped a grenade by his feet, because he pulled the pin and released the spoon. (He was not the only one injured in this incident)
  2. He was hurt in a water skiing accident.  That's right, they were using the Patrol Boats to water ski around on the rivers.
  3. The third purple heart is still under the eyes of contoversy, because reports differ, and Kerry signed the order himself.
Bosnia was a failure because effective action was waylaid by the democrats.  Much like in Somalia when the secretary of defense and many top generals requested APC's and Tanks to use in the city but Bill Clinton refused to alllow them to ride armor'd vehicles into the country.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Back to Top
spudcrazy View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 14 July 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 363
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spudcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 7:46am

I told myself I wouldn't participate in these political discussions, but this one was near and dear to my heart...

Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

2. The actions we took in Iraq which is quickly leading to a civil war and is responsible for more deaths than Saddam Hussein's govt is good, even though it was declared Accomplished two years ago.

This war is responsible for more INNOCENT deaths than Saddam Hussein's govt....Oh you got to be kidding......you can't be THAT ignorant???  A SINGLE mass grave revealed more than 10,000 bodies.  I know, because I was there to help dig it up.  So the civil war was there before we arrived, just in another form...Saddam against however disagreed with him. 

Sorry, but I just had to add this tid bit to the convo.  Back to paintball discussions. 



Edited by spudcrazy
Back to Top
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 14004
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 7:55am
I too am a self proclaimed redneck, and my rightward leanings have a tendency to set my liberal adversaries aflame.


Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 8:06am
yep reb understands.
Back to Top
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Joined: 13 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 635
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 8:24am

Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Yep, logic and rednecks never seem to coexsist. Those like myself who support Bush, are seen as inferior to those like yourself, the true masters of diversity.

Well all I got to say is in 2008 you all can try again and see what happens. Maybe your Democratic candidate will have a true plan for world peace, love and understanding, and all terrorists will negotiate in good faith with America and leave us alone. Good luck..........

Keep posting. You are making my point better than I could hope to.

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Back to Top
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Joined: 13 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 635
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 8:30am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

[

4. You support a president that laughed at you and your buddies as you went off to fight in VN while he skirked his duty. Then you call him a veteran because he was AWOL for two years, but you hate Kerry who actually fought in combat,earned a silver star for valor and three purple hearts.

You become more ridiculous every single post. Keep posting.



no....YOU become more ridiculous every single post.  If you would take an effort to become informed you might know a few facts of Kerry's purple hearts.


Do you even know how he "earned" them?

  1. He dropped a grenade by his feet, because he pulled the pin and released the spoon. (He was not the only one injured in this incident)
  2. He was hurt in a water skiing accident.  That's right, they were using the Patrol Boats to water ski around on the rivers.
  3. The third purple heart is still under the eyes of contoversy, because reports differ, and Kerry signed the order himself.

Bosnia was a failure because effective action was waylaid by the democrats.  Much like in Somalia when the secretary of defense and many top generals requested APC's and Tanks to use in the city but Bill Clinton refused to alllow them to ride armor'd vehicles into the country.

I don't know how many awards YOUhave written in YOUR time for YOUR soldiers, but they don't receive them for the above reasons. Find me the award citations and quit spamming. Even if you are right, at least he was in VN, and not hiding in the national guard, AWOL.

I would call Bosnia a success. One million muslims returned to their homes last year and are living in peace because of the peace that was negotiated between the Serbs, muslims, and croats at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton OH, and the military action of a large coalition to ensure that peace. I don't remember seeing you crossing the Sava river in 1996, but I may be mistaken.

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Back to Top
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Joined: 31 August 2004
Location: Tokelau
Status: Offline
Points: 4447
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 8:40am
Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

[

4. You support a president that laughed at you and your buddies as you went off to fight in VN while he skirked his duty. Then you call him a veteran because he was AWOL for two years, but you hate Kerry who actually fought in combat,earned a silver star for valor and three purple hearts.

You become more ridiculous every single post. Keep posting.



no....YOU become more ridiculous every single post.  If you would take an effort to become informed you might know a few facts of Kerry's purple hearts.


Do you even know how he "earned" them?

  1. He dropped a grenade by his feet, because he pulled the pin and released the spoon. (He was not the only one injured in this incident)
  2. He was hurt in a water skiing accident.  That's right, they were using the Patrol Boats to water ski around on the rivers.
  3. The third purple heart is still under the eyes of contoversy, because reports differ, and Kerry signed the order himself.

Bosnia was a failure because effective action was waylaid by the democrats.  Much like in Somalia when the secretary of defense and many top generals requested APC's and Tanks to use in the city but Bill Clinton refused to alllow them to ride armor'd vehicles into the country.

I don't know how many awards YOUhave written in YOUR time for YOUR soldiers, but they don't receive them for the above reasons. Find me the award citations and quit spamming. Even if you are right, at least he was in VN, and not hiding in the national guard, AWOL.

I would call Bosnia a success. One million muslims returned to their homes last year and are living in peace because of the peace that was negotiated between the Serbs, muslims, and croats at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton OH, and the military action of a large coalition to ensure that peace. I don't remember seeing you crossing the Sava river in 1996, but I may be mistaken.



Here's one of them(it was a mortar shell he was being stupid with, not a grenade, and then he lied about it)
http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york200405041626.asp

Originally posted by doctor doctor wrote:


I simply removed the piece of metal by lifting it out of the skin with forceps. I doubt that it penetrated more than 3 or 4 mm. It did not require probing to find it, did not require any anesthesia to remove it, and did not require any sutures to close the wound.

The wound was covered with a bandaid.




I'll find the rest when I get home from school

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 8:51am

Was that a Purple Heart Citation?

Back to Top
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4658
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 10:10am
you are all forgetting about Somalia. Clinton pulled out there real quick when 18 of our troops died. There was another victory for the terrorists because of a liberal president.
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 10:45am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

no....YOU become more ridiculous every single post.  If you would take an effort to become informed you might know a few facts of Kerry's purple hearts.


Do you even know how he "earned" them?

  1. He dropped a grenade by his feet, because he pulled the pin and released the spoon. (He was not the only one injured in this incident)
  2. He was hurt in a water skiing accident.  That's right, they were using the Patrol Boats to water ski around on the rivers.
  3. The third purple heart is still under the eyes of contoversy, because reports differ, and Kerry signed the order himself.

If you are going to claim to have the facts, you should at least have the facts.

The reports surrounding John Kerry's decorations vary quite a bit - not just the third.  You should acknowledge that if you are going to be "fair".

The first purple heart, by some accounts, was more or less self-inflicted.  By this and this anti-Kerry account, the injury resulted from firing an M-79 grenade launcher too close, resulting in shrapnel from his own grenade.  That is quite different from your account.  Moreover, the central feature of this incident is that Kerry was shooting at the enemy at the time.  While Kerry was getting minor injuries from poor grenade handling during combat operations, GW Bush was getting papercuts at his deskjob back home.

You claim the second purple heart resulted from water skiing - please provide your source.  I was unable to find any source making this claim.  As for what did happen, again there are contradicting reports.  This one is often confused with the third purple heart.  There are claims of RPGs, rice paddies, underwater mines, and so forth - but no reliable source that I can find even hints at water skiing as the cause of the injury.

But again, there is no doubt that, even if all of the three purple hearts were silly and minor, Kerry was in Vietnam at the time, in harms way, and in the business of hunting and killing the enemy.  In the meantime, GW was busy protecting the skies of Alabama.

I note that you make no mention of the Bronze Star and Silver Star that Kerry also received.

I also refer you to the usually-reliable FactCheck, Snopes and Wikipedia sites for their discussions on this topic: 

http://www.factcheck.org/article231.html

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kerry

Is it possible that all of Kerry's medals are not-quite-earned?  Sure.  But here is something that NOBODY disputes:  John Kerry served in Vietnam.  John Kerry saw combat.  John Kerry was shot at, and returned fire, on several occasions.  GW did none of those.

Nitpick at Kerry's record all you want - but it is, IMO, a grave insult to all combat veterans to imply that Kerry's military record is anything less than 1,000 times more honorable and valorous than GW's service record.

Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 11:22am

If you were ever in the military you will also realize that Kerry was an Officer. And wrote his own citations, or got his buddies to write the citations for him. If you have ever been to a military awards ceremony you know what I am talking about. Every Officer in Battalion gets an award, but only 3 enlisted guys do.

Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 11:25am

You are dissembling.

Fact:  Kerry was in Vietnam; Bush was not

Fact:  Kerry shot at the enemy; Bush did not

Fact:  Kerry was shot at by the enemy; Bush was not

Medals are not important.

Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 11:30am

I have seen officers get medels for showing up to inspection on time. If he was an Enlisted Man he would have NEVER gotten the Purple Heart for the M79 incedent because he was not wounded by the ENEMY.

Do you see the poeple who are in FF accidents all the time getting purple hearts? NO

Why?

Because they WERNT WOUNDED BY THE ENEMY!!!!

Back to Top
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Joined: 05 October 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6050
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 11:37am
^It's funny how you just don't get it.
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Is it possible that all of Kerry's medals are not-quite-earned?  Sure.  But here is something that NOBODY disputes:  John Kerry served in Vietnam.  John Kerry saw combat.  John Kerry was shot at, and returned fire, on several occasions.  GW did none of those.
Back to Top
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4658
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Is it possible that all of Kerry's medals are not-quite-earned?  Sure.  But here is something that NOBODY disputes:  John Kerry served in Vietnam.  John Kerry saw combat.  John Kerry was shot at, and returned fire, on several occasions.  GW did none of those.


Whether or not President Bush has seen combat does not matter. What matters is the ability to stick by principle and not let public opinion sway your own judgement. If Presidents did everything by a popular vote then nothing would ever get done. The public doesnt always know what is best for them.
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 12:23pm

Combat mattered when Clinton was running against two successive combat veterans.  Combat mattered when people were nitpicking at Kerry's record.

Combat mattered to you just a couple of posts ago.

My view:  Combat matters when it favors "your" candidate, but doesn't matter when it favors the other guy.  That smells of hypocrisy.  (Not you specifically, Kristofer - I don't know your position - but political tools generally)

Back to Top
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Joined: 10 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 7908
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 12:26pm
All I can say to CIndy Sheehan (*sheman) is what makes her so special.

WHat makes her think that having her son die makes her a political analyst?

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.203 seconds.