FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cindy is going byebye

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 2:38pm
Yeah, Clark is right. You might have put yourself in the worst position possible, being a hypocrite. You definitely posted about Kerry's war experience, denouncing it, but backed up OS. OS has many times used his military experience to try to top other forumers, therefore, he is subject to the same scrutiny by your standards. Anyway you cut it, you can't back one and fight another, that makes you a hypocrite.
Frank Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Another problem many of us find is the use of service as a political tool.

I certainly agree with that.

Quote George Bush never used his service in the public eye, and signed release form SF-180 for release of all military records.

Call me cynical, but I suspect that he would have happily used his record had it been more distinguished...  No foundation for that claim other than my personal opinion.

Quote John Kerry went from war hero to anti-war demonstrator, and back to war hero as needed.

While I am not as troubled by that as some, I certainly agree that Kerry is a political creatures that used whatever tool was convenient.

Quote John Kerry served in the Nam, no question from me, but the charactor of the man by past and present actions and readings of official(knowing how to read between the lines) and published (Unfit for Command) lead to my opinion on the man. And I voted and support what I feel is the Lesser of Two Evils.

This position I can respect.

The Romans used war heroes as political leaders for a long time, so I say if we want to last 1000 years we do as the Romans do.
It's all a conspiracy.

Edgar Cayce>you
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Yeah, Clark is right. You might have put yourself in the worst position possible, being a hypocrite. You definitely posted about Kerry's war experience, denouncing it, but backed up OS. OS has many times used his military experience to try to top other forumers, therefore, he is subject to the same scrutiny by your standards. Anyway you cut it, you can't back one and fight another, that makes you a hypocrite.

In that case. I may have not read a OS post with him using his military experience. Or I may have and forgot. I'll re read some of these earlier pages. I personally dont believe I am a hypocrite. But thats your opinion.
vash357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vash357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 6:06pm
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Frank Zappa Frank Zappa wrote:

Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Another problem many of us find is the use of service as a political tool.

I certainly agree with that.

Quote George Bush never used his service in the public eye, and signed release form SF-180 for release of all military records.

Call me cynical, but I suspect that he would have happily used his record had it been more distinguished... No foundation for that claim other than my personal opinion.

Quote John Kerry went from war hero to anti-war demonstrator, and back to war hero as needed.

While I am not as troubled by that as some, I certainly agree that Kerry is a political creatures that used whatever tool was convenient.

Quote John Kerry served in the Nam, no question from me, but the charactor of the man by past and present actions and readings of official(knowing how to read between the lines) and published (Unfit for Command) lead to my opinion on the man. And I voted and support what I feel is the Lesser of Two Evils.

This position I can respect.

The Romans used war heroes as political leaders for a long time, so I say if we want to last 1000 years we do as the Romans do.

It was more that military service was a pre-requisite for holding a political office.
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by vash357 vash357 wrote:

You still make fun of retarded people?
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 7:20pm
Yep, he doesn't smoke pot, but he makes fun of those less fortunate than himself......at least he's a good person.
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
vash357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vash357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 7:42pm
If by less fortunate, you mean the people arguing in this thread, then yes. My brother is actually retarted, so I'm not posting that to make fun of retarted people, I'm posting it to point out that it is pointless to argue on the internet, because it proves nothing, exept for who is the bigger idiot. That being said, I will now stop posting in an attemt to be more mature that the rest of you. Say whatever you want about me, it just makes you look stupider. Thank you for your time.

Edited by vash357
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 8:00pm
^hahaha
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 8:03pm

If by less fortunate, you mean the people arguing in this thread, then yes. My brother is actually retarted, so I'm not posting that to make fun of retarted people, I'm posting it to point out that it is pointless to argue on the internet, because it proves nothing, exept for who is the bigger idiot. That being said, I will now stop posting in an attemt to be more mature that the rest of you. Say whatever you want about me, it just makes you look stupider. Thank you for your time.

And we were supposed to know that? I saw you post a picture of a retarded person that was meant to be humorous, so I said something.

Edited by Bango
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 8:05pm
how do we know your brother is retarded? you could be saying that to protect yourself. just pointing that out. but i'll take your word for it. i dont see why anyone would lie.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 4:23am

My brother is actually retarted, so I'm not posting that to make fun of retarted people

Are you sure he is the retarded one?

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 4:25am

Originally posted by Frank Zappa Frank Zappa wrote:

Not an unpopular idea...   Of course, I am amused by how often the Romans are brought on these forums up as examples of what happens to empires when you do as the Romans do...  (and not in a good way)

:D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic