FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

webpage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: webpage
    Posted: 22 September 2005 at 10:28am
I'm trying to create a webpage. I will be using html and notepad. I don't have a program for creating webpages, unless someone knows where I could download one for free? I was wondering if anyone knows a website with all of the commands on it or basic formats? It's been about a year since I've used html. Any help is greatly appreciatedd.
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 10:32am
NVU It's an open source website creator. I'm using it to create my website right now. Find yourself a nice tutorial on how to use css for websites. CSS>*.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 10:41am
cool, thanks. This is what I'm looking for.
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 12:29pm
bah. i use freewebs, it's much easier. it's quite limited though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic