FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your local proshop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 10:03pm
My old one was the front for a drug ring.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 10:08pm
Mine is great.
Fun Gunz.

There was an old one but they were way to generous, went out of buisness because of the discounts. And the fact that the back room was full of this thick white smoke all the time....

saepe fidelis
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 10:12pm
40 minutes north, 40 minutes south are the two closest shops. The field for the north one closed down and the field by the south one is decent but it's mainly for speedball TEAMS. So, the only reason I'll ever go to one of those shops will be for air fittings, and when I get enough money after getting the Phantom, gloves. And that's only because those are two things that I feel I need to be in the shop and try on before purchasing.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 10:16pm
My local proshop is horrible. The owner lies all the time. He constantly takes advantage of people new to the sport. He also has a gimped arm.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 11:17pm
I heard there was a really good shop in Oklahoma call The Shaggy Brothers or something like that.
Skarsnik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skarsnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 10:52am
I actually kinda like splat, they pretty cheap even if there is skateboard crap around.  Just cause ya go to a grocery store doesnt mean you cant rent movies there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic