FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball artillery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2005 at 12:28am

Originally posted by paintballdave paintballdave wrote:

using a mortor from tm. ordenance is the best you can do. but hey if you can make something with a sabot (looks like a shotgun wad) like carrier, made out of cardboard.  your good at your private playing grounds

are you kidding me two months dead and you post? wow...

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2005 at 8:19am
like i said... forum reincarnation!!!
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
paintballdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2005 at 7:43pm
yea hey im new and like the idea of using artilery and was intriqued
woodsball rulz trees stop bullets ballons don't      keep working millons on welfair depend on YOU!!!!
Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Google up the Tippmann Ordinance, you wont be disappointed.

yup
Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 10:17pm
i like the potato cannon one too good idea
paintballdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Mr.Shake56 Mr.Shake56 wrote:

Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Google up the Tippmann Ordinance, you wont be disappointed.

yup
yea i've seen it.. was lookin for some home made ideas  and when i said iwas new i ment to the fourm ive played for somthin like 8-9 years 

Edited by paintballdave
woodsball rulz trees stop bullets ballons don't      keep working millons on welfair depend on YOU!!!!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 12:24am

Originally posted by Mr.Shake56 Mr.Shake56 wrote:

i like the potato cannon one too good idea

isnt that styro's sig? HOW DARE U STEAL THE SIG OF STYRO! now i have to go cry in a corner!

98CustomOwner98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98CustomOwner98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 9:14pm
I have a launcher that shoots 15-20 paintballs per shot. It runs off 12 gram Co2 cylinders. If I shoot fast I can get two shots off one cylinder. It works well and is very intimidating. There's some people that I play with that won't play if I use the launcher. 
waffles12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waffles12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 11:29pm
dont ya have to pull the pins off the nades? i mean it with 20 nades in the air so wat when they hit the ground then wat some player comes and picks one unused nade then throws it at ya. thats jus a waste of nades!
waffles
98CustomOwner98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98CustomOwner98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2005 at 2:19pm
You may want to re-read what I said.

I said 15-20 PAINTBALLS not grenades. 20 grenades at once would be a huge waste. I can shoot 2 grenades at once if they are the smaller one but one works best.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2005 at 3:09pm

ummmmmm u cant really chrony a potato gun to a consistant limit...

aaaaand like iv said dozens of times on these dumb topics, there aint no way in hell your gunna get an insurance company to insure you against being hit with somthing thats not only and idiotic idea... buts its also illegal. soooo no field in the civilized world is let u walk around blasten people with it... and if u do it on your own property, your still an idiot cuz ur gunna saverly injur ur buddy..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic