Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

co2 economy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fusebyte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fusebyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: co2 economy
    Posted: 18 September 2005 at 5:10pm
Hey folks I'm new. Got a custom Pro and I use a full 20 oz bottle in 200 rounds maybe more. Lots of gas comes out of the barrel when i fire. Velocity screw does seem to change (no chrono available). Gun is new. Feeds and fires fine.
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 7:50pm
200 rounds from a 20oz...That sucks.

A reg might do the trick.

Your valve spring might be too weak.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 8:58pm
I don't know what it is, but something is definitly wrong. You have to be leaking CO2 somewhere. Take the marker apart and check your o-rings and your line.
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 9:07pm
where did you get your tank filled? sounds like you got a bad fill?
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 10:49pm
Just by the sounds of it, they just didn't do a good job at filling it at all, or it might be too cold and all of the liquid might be escaping (also if you have your gun pointed down).
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 10:54pm
buy a hand chrono
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic