Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SNIPER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
MP Sniper View Drop Down
Strike 1 Language. 1/22/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MP Sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SNIPER
    Posted: 17 September 2005 at 2:59pm
yep i said it SNIPER, its messed up how people say theres no snipers in paintball, i mean i call my self a sniper because before i got into paintball i used to play only shooting games(and still do) and i would always use the sniper rifle and since i was used to the rifle i of couse got a tippmann 98c with flatline and car stock and remote and also i hunt with rifles so of course i would go on to be a sniper in paintball and of course i can hit someone 100 fet or so with out having to arch the paintballs
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:00pm
Thanks for the life story.

I've got just one question, where's the punch line?

Edited by Hitman
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:02pm
Oh.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:04pm
roflcoptor roflcoptor

lollerskates lollerskates

Edited by Fat Stalin

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:05pm

and we care why?

People have opinions. Do you think this pointless post will change my opinion? or the opinions of anyone on this forum for that matter?

Think about it.

What a waste of bandwidth....

Edited by Snake6
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:06pm

we've been through this a million times, i used to think i was a leet sniper but the truth in paintball is you cant just take people out from far away without being seen.  Not for long at least.  So just try not to bring it in here for the umpteenth time.

kthxbye

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:07pm
No snipers in paintball.

BUT!  There are snipers in airsoft.
MP Sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MP Sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:07pm
there is no punch line iam just saying that people call them selves snipers and u dont know why and u mock them and point and laugh at them while there sitting alone in the corner of the lunch room but just u wait while ur out in the field your gonna get shot a whole bunch of times when the sniper that keeps shooting u never gets shot
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:15pm

Just drop it. You are not going to change anyone's opinion.

Go and hide in your little hole....

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by MP Sniper MP Sniper wrote:

there is no punch line iam just saying that people call them selves snipers and u dont know why and u mock them and point and laugh at them while there sitting alone in the corner of the lunch room but just u wait while ur out in the field your gonna get shot a whole bunch of times when the sniper that keeps shooting u never gets shot

No I won't, see not everybody plays woods.  I'd like to see a "sniper"  shoot me a "whole bunch of times" while I'm on the field (speedball field).
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:17pm
Everyone in this forum knows the only close to a real sniper is a sniper barrel. Come on.

It's been changed jackass.
MP Sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MP Sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:18pm
lol the majority of what i play is speed ball i play every thursday at county paintball and its nice because i reach the whole field with out the balls arching or anything so what ever i aim at i hit and yes i do have a red dot scope on my gun when i play speed ball
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:18pm
STOP IT!

MP Sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MP Sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:19pm

Originally posted by djrock djrock wrote:

Everyone in this forum knows the only close to a real sniper is a sniper barrel. Come on.

sniper barrels suck all they do is make ur gun quiet because of the stupid arse porting

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:19pm
The saddest/scariest thing is, I think he's serious.
MP Sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MP Sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:23pm

as serrious as democrat trying to list a paintball gun as being a fully auto firearm

P.S iam not a democrat (the lousy gun grabbing buzzards)

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:26pm

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

Who?

It's been changed jackass.
Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:32pm
  1. Noone complanes about this unless you sniper wannabees come on here trying to make a big deal out of it.
  2. If you shoot people a bunch of times your not a sniper because real ones only need one shot.
  3. There are about 1000 of these threads and all of them the topic starter leaves the forum because they are shunned for making another sniper thread.
  4. I hope you catch on fire in your camoflage suit.
MP Sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MP Sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Mag-a-Man Mag-a-Man wrote:

1. Noone complanes about this unless you sniper wannabees come on here trying to make a big deal out of it.
  2. If you shoot people a bunch of times your not a sniper because real ones only need one shot.
  3. There are about 1000 of these threads and all of them the topic starter leaves the forum because they are shunned for making another sniper thread.
  4. I hope you catch on fire in your camoflage suit.

LMAO i like the 3rd and 4th one but iam still hear and quit cool with the air on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic