Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need guidance 98 Custom and Pro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JWEESE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JWEESE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need guidance 98 Custom and Pro
    Posted: 17 September 2005 at 12:26am

I have played paintball several times over the past few years and now want to buy a gun. At them moment the local Canadian Tire stores have started selling Tippmann guns and have what seems to be some pretty good prices this week.

They are selling the 98 Custom package with the 9oz tank, 200 hopper and mask for $199

They are also selling the 98 Custom Pro with hopper for $199.

I like getting everything I need in the kit since I am starting from scratch. But I also like the double trigger and forward bottle on the custom. The 11" barrel is not really of any benifit since I plan on getting a better barrel soon anyways.

What is the mask like in the kit?

Do I buy the kit. then add double trigger. forward bottle and barrel.

Or buy the custom pro and get a better mask and barrel and a 12oz CO2.

What is the smarter path?

Thanks

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 12:35pm
I'd go with the custom pro.
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 12:22am
98 custom definatily.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic