Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

flatline adapter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ghostinthefield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostinthefield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flatline adapter
    Posted: 15 September 2005 at 5:57pm

anyone know where i can get a new flatline adapter that holds the barrel in because i tried tightening it and found that the adapter part where the screw goes in is stripped and wont tighten?

tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 6:04pm
what gun? you can probably put in a longer bolt and have a nut on the other side. if not call tippmann they will send you a new one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostinthefield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 6:33pm
its a 98 custom
duffer1497 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffer1497 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 10:31pm
try putting the screw in on the other side its a directinal thread if it doesnt work one way it will work the other i made the same misstake . i bet your barrel pops off when you shoot (now)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostinthefield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 3:09pm
lol i think your right thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic