Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUseless replies to useless threads...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 6:11pm
sgt duck, you are right, age has nothing to do with it!

I am only 21 and have had debates with people 2X my age, and also people half my age! I show them respect if they deserve it.

You don't. You are just a little punk who doesn't see the big picture.

I would take just one xspyderman over 100 sgt ducks, if that gives you any idea of what you mean to me.

As someone who as actually spent his time helping people out, I have answered dozens of reapeat questions....I can't tell you how many times I have compared my A5, M8C, and procarb or broken down RT v. E-Grip for someone....it does get old!

But the fact is, I have done it for over 3 years now, and you have been here for barely one! I am a Platinum member, and you are standard. If anyone is gonna complain about spamming or posting the same question multiple times it should be an actual veteran member who has helped enough people to earn the right to complain, not some newb that hasn't helped anyone, yet you feel the right to complain amd flame another newb.

So my point is, us members that have been here for years and helped dozens of people aren't complaining about it, so why should you?
Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

Why don't you grow a pair and speak for yourself, instead of all this "us, we" BS!?

You are just a little punk who doesn't see the big picture

Again with the personal attack. Yup, Zesty, you sure are showing me the pinacle of what being an adult is all about. Personal attacks and name calling. I'm glad you showed me the difference between the way a 12 year old name calls (or attacks), versus how an adult name calls and attacks.

I salute you sir, for your adult maturity! (Oh wait, wrong post. I meant to salute the toilet)

Edited by Sargent Duck
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 6:13pm
so, you don't respect the very characteristic we share? After all, I'm only giving you a dose of your own medicine.

Why not unwad your panties, grow some thicker skin, and try and read past the first line?
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 6:14pm
I stand by everything I posted

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 6:18pm
Agreed, I've only been here for 1 year, and you've been here for 3. I got no problems with that, that's cool. But how do I know that for the first 2 years, you yourself didn't flame, or just make useless posts to increase your post count.

*back in 2002, zesty thinking to himself* "I know what I'll do. I'll make 3000 useless posts, so that in 2005, I'll be able to say I'm a platinum member to that punk. Hah, that'll show him".

"I would take just one xspyderman over 100 sgt ducks"
Oh goodie! Were going to play a game! Well, in that case I'd rather take one *insert your name here, except Zesty* over 1000 zesties! (if that gives you any idea of what you mean to me)

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 6:20pm

After all, I'm only giving you a dose of your own medicine.

LOL, that's awesome! You read my mind! I was thinking I was doing the exact same thing!

Anyways, I'd love to continue this conversation, but I'm afraid I must go out and have a social life. So....no doubt you will get the last word in. Although I'm sure someone else will pick up.

I shall be off Zesty. Good chatting with you.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 6:32pm
^You are showing your age with your train of thought....are you 16 yet?

I really can laugh at you now, as you haven't really said anything of merit, other than crying about me disrespecting you.

tell me again, why should I respect you?

Why not search for my name and see what I have posted instead of making asumptions based on your standards? I can guarantee you we think nothing alike, so please don't waste your time by trying to compare our lines of thinking.

For you to insinuate that I would get my post count up like that, shows your immature line of thinking, and lack of knowledge on who I am. I try and put thought into each one of my posts. Make them worth reading.

I'm not gonna waste everybody's time with this, so if you have a problem with me, PM me and we'll finish it like that.

xspyderman, good looking out.
_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 7:10pm
I think this thread turned into an ironic statement of itself....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic