FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pres. Bush hates black people

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

Everybodys a little bit racist.

I think of a stereotype, but I never act on it.  I don't say anything about anyone until I talk to them.

saepe fidelis
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 3:08pm
Stereotypes are find and dandy, i love them, i just dont like when people fit them. I guess they lack origionality in my mind, who knows. Stereotypes exist for a reason i suppose. People with glasses are somewhat bookish, prisoners are somewhat bookish, sailors are short, chinese people are short, black people tend to be taller. Eh, who cares.
PaintballkidEPS View Drop Down

Strike 2 - F-Bomb in Avatar (08/21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 3:17pm

not to be mean or racist or anything but did u guys notice that everything bad that happens with black ppl even if theyre looting it all turns into them saying "o u did this cause im black" or "o u are racist"

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by ShortyBP ShortyBP wrote:

He hates midgets too. Chris Rock said so. And the word of Chris Rock, is always truth!

I dont like midgets either....they scare me.

there's a midget in my school, and last year he missed a semester and a half because he was being "stretched". i found this very odd and didn't believe it; i blew it off as bad pneumonia or something. imagine my surprise when i came into school and asked, "where's johnny?(the midget) i haven't seen him today." and the reply: "look behind you" i looked, and there he was, almost as tall as me. it was a good 3.5 foot difference, he's now 5'6.

BS.  They are just starting to do this in Asia.  They have to brake your bones and put a thing where the break is so that the bones slowly get pulled apart as they start to heal.  All this for 3".  No way did he grow over 3 feet. 

Edited by WGP guy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 3:19pm
WGP guy and I have the same taste in educational programs it seems.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by PaintballkidEPS PaintballkidEPS wrote:

not to be mean or racist or anything but did u guys notice that everything bad that happens with black ppl even if theyre looting it all turns into them saying "o u did this cause im black" or "o u are racist"

No they don't.  Although I'm sure people have said "Oh, you did it because I'm black" or "You are just being racist."

Originally posted by <span =bold>DBibeau855</span> DBibeau855 wrote:

WGP guy and I have the same taste in educational programs it seems.

Guess you saw that too then. 

Edited by WGP guy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 3:22pm
Anything to shift the blame.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

No they don't.  Although I'm sure people have said "Oh, you did it because I'm black" or "You are just being racist."

Yeah, a lot of them seriously do. And if you take the phrase "black people" and define it as the black pop-culture, which almost every black person I've met subscribes to, it is most definately true. I know there are plenty of good, intelligent, hardworking, non-racist black people out there but, as a whole, they've become a culture of victims. Doctor King is probably rolling in his grave.

And it's sad that he had to put, "not trying to be racist or anything" before he said that too....It's not racist it's just not quite PC enough to fit the standards of 21st Century America.....

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Yeah, a lot of them seriously do. And if you take the phrase "black people" and define it as the black pop-culture, which almost every black person I've met subscribes to, it is most definately true. I know there are plenty of good, intelligent, hardworking, non-racist black people out there but, as a whole, they've become a culture of victims. Doctor King is probably rolling in his grave.

And it's sad that he had to put, "not trying to be racist or anything" before he said that too....It's not racist it's just not quite PC enough to fit the standards of 21st Century America.....

Oh I wasn't saying I disagree with him, I completely agree.  I was just saying that they don't talk in AIM language.

How is a racist culture a victimised culture as well?

Edited by WGP guy
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 4:12pm
Everyones a little bit racist, sometimessssss
Doesn't mean we go around commiting, hate criiiimmmmeeeeessss.

I heart Avenue Q

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 5:09pm

"I'm not racist but....(insert racist comment here)"

I love this scapegoat. Some of you are being very mature about this, others are just back to their old idiot selves.

Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

"I'm not racist but....(insert racist comment here)"

I love this scapegoat. Some of you are being very mature about this, others are just back to their old idiot selves.

So if you have anything bad to say about anything that isnt the same color as you, its racist?

saepe fidelis
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 5:17pm

When you say the phrase "all of them" or "most of those guys do..." It's the generalization that truly brings the ignorance out in you guys. Say what you want about individuals that make you angry, but claiming something about "most black people" is foolish.

AgentWhale007!` View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Quoting Language 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentWhale007!` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 5:19pm

Dune you will find this funny.

Yesterday in Government class, my teacher said that, quote,

"The real reason that the relief effort took so long, was not that George Bush's fault, it was that the government was too afraid of the ACLU and people like them would sue the government if they took a step out of line during the processes"

The stupidity shocked me. All I could say was "Wait, you really belive that?"

She flipped out on me (She already hates me becuase I am the only non conservitave in my school. And I mean THE ONLY. I go to a private "Christian" school where everybody gets their polotical opinions from mommy and daddy) saying "IF those ACLU people will sue a person minding their own buisness who happens to pray at a football game, then they will sue the government for helping!!"

Paintball is lame.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 5:19pm
Most black people have dark curly hair.

If the generalization is true? What then.
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 5:20pm
Most African Americans are black.
Theres a generalization for ya, that is very important when applying for a job.

Edited by Jim Paint

saepe fidelis
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 5:21pm

Well, unfortuantely people can't see beyond the end of their nose and actually believe nonsense like that.

At a meeting once a girl tried to explain how the Appeals process should be trashed for death row inmates. I was shocked, but I just really felt sorry for her.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 5:23pm

Originally posted by Jim Paint Jim Paint wrote:

Those generalizations are observations that have no positive or negative connotation. The crap you and other forumers spew often consists of negative connotations and deragatory comments about an entire race of people which just doesn't fit. Calling them black because that is the color of their skin and calling them whiners and that they "all" think they are victims is two different things. You can't be that blind.

AgentWhale007!` View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Quoting Language 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentWhale007!` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 5:23pm

I was seriously shocked that somebody actually belives somthing that idiotic.

Blaming the ACLU is about as smart as saying that its the NRA's fault that the relief took so long, becuase the people were shooting at the support trucks and helicopters.

Paintball is lame.
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Originally posted by Jim Paint Jim Paint wrote:

Those generalizations are observations that have no positive or negative connotation. The crap you and other forumers spew often consists of negative connotations and deragatory comments about an entire race of people which just doesn't fit. Calling them black because that is the color of their skin and calling them whiners and that they "all" think they are victims is two different things. You can't be that blind.

So its okay to generalize about someone, as long as it doesnt hurt their feelings?

saepe fidelis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic