Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yet another question from Attila

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Attila View Drop Down
2 language strike, 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Attila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yet another question from Attila
    Posted: 12 September 2005 at 9:32pm
hey all, just got done paintballing at my local feild last weekend, and although ive dealt with my mask forever, i think its about that time to get rid of the mask that came with my gun kit and upgrade to something that DOESNT FOG.  i used my 98c in a speedball match and in the woods against the local "sponsered" kids at the feild and was already outgunned by an auto cocker and an impulse when my freaking mask fogged up to the point where i couldnt see, so i tried to wait it out, but got owned in the process....and yes i was breathing through my nose and sprayed it thoroughly before going.  so ive come to the conclusion that i need a new mask after having problems with it for 2 yrs.  i have been checking out masks and saw the Dye Invision, and i like what i see so far.  just wondering what you guys think of that mask and if u are satisfied with it not fogging up if u have it. 

ps sry bout the long post for those of u who actually read it
Hey! Are Those My BALLS On Your FACE?!
Kpoofs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike1, filter dodge 8-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kpoofs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 9:40pm
Invision is a good mask.

I have a proteus, doesn't fog up one bit.

Look into the Vforce Profiler, JT Proteus/flex 7/IZE/nForcer etc, Dye invision.
I Have a B2K and a 98c.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 9:41pm
Anything V-force=great
skh711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skh711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 9:44pm
i have a v-force vantage and i love it! does not fog at all and is very comftorble.
Setup:
Tippmann 98 Custom
E-bolt
14" All-American Barrel
12v Revvy
Double Trigger
68/3000 Pure Energy tank
Savior_six View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Air Force - Woot!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savior_six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 9:46pm
I alsolutely(sp?) love my V-force Profilers. Their around $80 and one of the most used masks (In their price range). You can get $14 goggles but they will fog and you've just wasted $14. The Invisions are great goggles, my buddy has one and has no complaints. Their fan compatible and look perty cool. But are insanly hard to disassamble and clean. Profilers can be taken apart in several seconds, but still hold very nice and wont fall off on you.
Team Salem, Kuwait 08
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 10:43pm
Get the Profiler.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
Attila View Drop Down
2 language strike, 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Attila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 11:27pm
well since everyone of u guys is recommending a vforce i think ill check out both the vforce and dye more and c which i like best
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 11:45pm
vforce dosent fog but the mask is masive. i tossed mine in the trash and got an invision.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Saint View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Rudeness - 7/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 1:12am
VForce Morph.
Best mask ever in it's pricerange.

First to play, last to stay. MN Militia.
SETUP
Tippmann C98
12" All American - Opsgear M4 Foregrip - M4 Mag Kit - Solid Stock
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 2:37am
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Anything V-force=great

^   ^   ^

peachey View Drop Down
Guested for many reasons

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 12:38pm
i got a v-force vantage if u want a cheap mask its great and it gives u the performance which u need
MY SETUP
finaaly i have the smart parts ion

smart parts ion
Halo b with rip drive
49ci 3000psi
dye sticky grips
Rare-Faction View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rare-Faction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 2:02pm
If you're looking for a good mask that doesn't fog, go with the vForce line. They're cheap (you can find a Profiler for $70 online if you look), and will not fog on you. Also, lens removal for cleaning is a breeze

The Dye Invision is also a nice mask, but changing the lens is a nightmare

Central Ohio Pirates

My Band, Lolligag
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 3:42pm
if you want something dirt cheap that works, get the brass eagle sentry. i used one for about a year, and it fogged up on me 2 times. those two times were both in 110-115 degree weather. all the other times, it never fogged. great mask. however, v-force is more comfortable and lower profile. get the profiler.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Anything V-force=great
I agree 100%
Attila View Drop Down
2 language strike, 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Attila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 8:16am
ah so many vforces and only one for me to chose.  im liking the profiler, but do i was just thinking, do i really need a mask for like $70?  the profiler is nice, but i dont know if its worth the money.  do u guys think i could get something almost as good for cheaper?
Rare-Faction View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rare-Faction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 11:18am
Check out the vForce Vantage; doesn't look that bad, and it gets the job done for only $40

Central Ohio Pirates

My Band, Lolligag
Berlinetta91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berlinetta91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 3:29pm
v-forces are great.ive had one for about 2 months now and it never fogged up on me.
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 4:01pm
I would get the V-Force Morph if you don't fell like paying $70 for a mask. You can get them here for $40 which is a great buy... http://www.countypaintball.com/product_overview.asp?from=pro ducts&category=9&subcategory=32  .
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
Attila View Drop Down
2 language strike, 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Attila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 4:57pm
yea that morph and vantage are looking nice, but i checked it out and it said the morph would occasionally fog, and that it may not be good for everyone, but thats a good deal from countrypaintball ill look into it, thanks suzuki

Edit: which do u guys think will do a better job?  and ps either pb-online is overshooting its suggested prices or there are some very good deals out there for these masks.

i think ill put a poll up for it a little later

Edited by Attila
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 1:06pm
^If you are in a situation where a V-Force Morph will fog, than ANY other mask that is currently available on the market would also fog under the same conditions! V-Force masks resist fogging better than any other line of masks. that's a fact.

Don't be discouraged from buying a Morph just because you read one review that said they fogged. the Morph has been one of the best masks out for awhile now, and at $40 you really can't beat it.

It does have soft rubber parts to induce bounces, which most people prefer, but if you are like em adn don't like the soft masks, go for the Shield which is the same as the Morph but a hard face plate.

But $40 for a Morph is a "no-brainer"! if you have the $40 and don't have a quality mask, buy the Morph
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic