Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Friends Piranha

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
<Stealthy> View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <Stealthy> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Friends Piranha
    Posted: 11 September 2005 at 11:26pm
My friend has a piranha and the other day it quit working. It started by not recocking and he had to do it manualy every shot, and now it seems like no co2 is making it into the gun. By any chance does anyone think they know what might be wrong with it, i have no experience with them. and help would be appreciated

Edited by <Stealthy>
-Tippman 98c
-Lapco Bigshot 14"
-Flatline
-Palmer Stablizer (male)
-Dead On dropforward
-Hyperstar bolt
-Red dot sight
CIA356 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CIA356 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 12:35am
Tell him to take it apart and check and oil all the o-rings, the field I work at uses pirahnas so if I had the gun here I bet I could get it shooting. But without seeing it I am not sure how much I can help. If I think of anything I will get back to you.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 6:26am
make sure the tank is filled.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 9:42am
1st check the tank...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
<Stealthy> View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <Stealthy> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 11:44am
yea we checked the tank and used a coupld diff ones and it still didnt work but ill try to see if i can oil everything up good and see if that helps, he was wondering if somethig could be wrong with the expansion chamber he has on it?
-Tippman 98c
-Lapco Bigshot 14"
-Flatline
-Palmer Stablizer (male)
-Dead On dropforward
-Hyperstar bolt
-Red dot sight
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic