FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Church Retreat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Sodom and Gomorha was completely destroyed. I am sure there were some innocent kids killed in that one...

Didnt God ask Lot to find 500 good people in Sodom and Gomorah, and he wouldnt destroy it?  Then Lot talked him all the way down to like 5, and Lot still couldn't find anyone in the entire two cities.

saepe fidelis
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 6:00pm
Well. There is one parable, you may be thinking of the same one, lot talks god down and says.

"Surely you would not destroy one good man for a city?" And god agrees it would be wrong. So the city is saved. But the entire city came nockin on the door saying. "Them angels is hot yum yum"
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 7:15pm
You know, this thread could have been pretty nice.  There could have been a lot of "Oh, that's cool"'s, but instead there's a lot of "Religion is for sissies rawr"'s.  I think everyone should just believe what they want to believe and not debate about who's right.  Everyone will come to a conclusion that they think is right eventually...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

Religion is for sissies rawr.
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by xteam xteam wrote:

...says the guy with a Care Bear in his sig...
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Homer J Homer J wrote:

Originally posted by xteam xteam wrote:

...says the guy with a Care Bear in his sig...

Dude, that care bear has got two tattos that I can see.
Care bears are NOT sissies.

saepe fidelis
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 10:24am
Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible written by people talking to themselves tells me so

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 10:27am
Babies are born with sin!

leddend34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leddend34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 10:28am

So you were high on crack at a church event! For shame! hehhhehe i wish could see "god", then i could ask what the hell hhis problem eas an ask why i had to come here. He is obvisly not real or is a real prat.

Live a life of sin, and live happy....

Edited by leddend34
I say Shoot them all and let Jesus decide
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 10:29am
K!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic