Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A new paintjob for an A-5! What color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A new paintjob for an A-5! What color?
    Posted: 11 September 2005 at 10:45am
So I've had the A-5 for a year now and Ive put alot into upping it.  It has the E-grip, JCS double trig, Flatline barrel, Ricochet hopper and a supafly bolt.  Im going to repaint it because it's losing its "finish". The paint is just chipping off.  So what would you reccommend for colors or fades?  I was sorta thinking a silver to blue fade would look awesome.  Also I like orange and green so what about a green to orange fade.  Another option would be just plain red.  When you post please put which of these you like and your own suggestion.  THX!
My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Do you have the need for speed?
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 10:48am
i think a silver to blue would look good
RedLion56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedLion56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 10:59am
i say blue and have the plastic bits stay the same
A5
12"Bigshot
Pure energy 20ozCo2x2/AntiSyphon
32 degrees Black X_chamber
Pen spring mod
Polished Internals
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 11:01am

Originally posted by pbdude985 pbdude985 wrote:

i think a silver to blue would look good

yeah, eventually I want to paint my 98c with a black to blue fade

Out of curiosity, how much does a paintjob cost?

Edited by whack-a-mole
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 11:14am
thats what I was thinking of. silver to blue fades look
cool
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 11:14am
^^^If you do it yourself not much at all. A thing of paint, primer, and clear coat each cost around $3 so that's about $10 in all for the paint. Back to the thread, I would do an Orange to Black fade. That would look sweet.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:36pm
are you doing it yourself? if so, the silver to green fade. if you are having a company do it for you, have them do some really cool thing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic