Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Sept. 11th!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
xtrme paintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtrme paintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 11:44am
How about a little respect? I'll get flamed for this I know but I dont care.  Alot of innocent and courageous people died 4 years ago today. It was not a "Happy day". Grow up
rkelman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkelman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 11:47am

Opps I was logged in as my son. The above post was from me not him. Although even at 13 I would hope he would react the same.

Rob.

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 11:49am
^ Do you think the brave people would want you to be sad? Of course they wouldn't!
Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 11:55am
Originally posted by xtrme paintball xtrme paintball wrote:

How about a little respect? I'll get flamed for this I know but I dont care.  Alot of innocent and courageous people died 4 years ago today. It was not a "Happy day". Grow up

I agree with you somewhat. They should be respected but you should celebrate their life, not mourn their death.

Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Fat Stalin Fat Stalin wrote:

I agree with you somewhat. They should be respected but you should celebrate their life, not mourn their death.

do you say oh...happy pearl harbor day!!...or happy d day everyone!

no this is a day or remembrence of those who died and to give your respect...

you people to grow up...i know you look so cool and quirky from behind your computer monitor but you're nothing but a selfish little child

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

jenga is fun to play but I am always the one to knock it over.

I bet your friends hate you
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

jenga is fun to play but I am always the one to knock it over.

I bet your friends hate you

nah. my friends love me. I'm just klutzy.
Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Boss_DJ Boss_DJ wrote:

Originally posted by Fat Stalin Fat Stalin wrote:

do you say oh...happy pearl harbor day!!...or happy d day everyone!

no this is a day or remembrence of those who died and to give your respect...

you people to grow up...i know you look so cool and quirky from behind your computer monitor but you're nothing but a selfish little child

I agree they should be respected. I think one of the best ways to deal with a loss of a family member is to celebrate the good times you had with them, not mourn the death. People cope differently.

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

How did I know someone would make a thread titled "Happy Sept. 11th!"?
You know half the retards on here...

Oh, I'm sorry...but this retard was able to never be guested...

hmm....

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:46pm
People died. It isnt a happy day. A lot of people died, civilians, firefighters, police officers, military personel. Its a day of rememberence. Keep it as such.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:50pm
^ Don't forget terrorists. Terrorists died too. Remember the terrorists!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:54pm
Eh, who cares. I have mixed feelings about them.
agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:58pm

What about tourists?

Hey, nice marmot!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 1:04pm
Tourists, get rid of them. You dont know how many times ive been asked. "Where is the washington monument?" ITS THE BIG BLOODY THING STICKING STRAIGHT INTO THE SKY!" I know its not visible from everywhere in DC, but these are people asking me this on the mall in DC.
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 1:05pm

You dont know what tourist means Dbib.

Try living on Orlando, the mecca of cheap family vacations.

Hey, nice marmot!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 1:08pm
Oh im sure you get it bad. But down in South Carolina we get some. But in DC.. God, we get Japanese men with 3 camaras hanging from their neck. We get families from all nations, all wanting to see the president, all wanting to see this or see that. Its almost funny.
xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 1:18pm
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 1:21pm

We get the one question.

The question from tourists to end all questions, the one that you are guerenteed to hear if you are in Orlando. Usually from a minivan full of kids.

"Where is Disney?"

Its not like their are 7 EXITS off of I-4, and 2 entrances on International Drive, and a bazillion and a half billboards advertising where Disney is or anything.

Hey, nice marmot!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic