Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Remote line on A5, help?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lalaland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remote line on A5, help?
    Posted: 09 September 2005 at 10:25am
Hi,

I've bought a Micro-Coil Remote line for my A5 and can fit it to my ASA without any problems, but I want to use the middle gas port instead.

I removed my tombstone and the remote line fits perfectly, but this then leave the silver hose from the handle to the middle dangling there.

It doesn't seem to just unscrew, does anyone know how to remove this please?

Thanks
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2005 at 11:30am

Don't worry about taking off the steel hose - take off the entire bottomline adapter assembly.  Take an allen wrench to the side of the grip, near the bottom.  One allen bolt holds the whole assembly in place.  That will take off the hose and the ASA, for a cleaner look.  Easy to take off, easy to put back if you change your mind.

If you don't like the empty space that leaves, you can put a DOP bottomline adapter there instead, which is essentially just a solid block.

lalaland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2005 at 1:30pm
Thanks, that's perfect!

I had read about people having trouble getting hoses back in once removed or damaging them taking them out, but this is spot on!

Thanks
RedLion56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedLion56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2005 at 3:10pm
 DOP bottomline adapter  whats hat needed for can you explain
A5
12"Bigshot
Pure energy 20ozCo2x2/AntiSyphon
32 degrees Black X_chamber
Pen spring mod
Polished Internals
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2005 at 3:47pm

The bottom line adapter if the adapter you would get for the A-5 if you were going to mount a drop on it. He's saying you could get this so there is not an angled empty space on the botom of the grip. Heres a link.. http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item= 2514 .

MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic