Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sniper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
willio48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willio48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sniper
    Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:40pm
i was wondering if any one knows and good guns made for accuracy or are really good with accuracy i alreayd have a a-5
a-5
14 inch freak junior
dye invision system
e grip
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:42pm
Accuracy is mainly due to paint-barrel match and the quality of the barrel.
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 3:34pm

^^^Right. Just get a good barrel and your accuracy will be as good as any other gun. I see that you already have the Freak Jr. so just match up the paint to that or get the rest of the inserts so you can use any paint and you're accuracy should be awesome.

MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
Sniper68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 11:26am
pumps tend to be more accurate as long as you don't shoot too fast
In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them.
- Sun Tzu
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 11:33am
Tippmann 98 custom with flatline barrel and remote line
a5dominator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5dominator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 11:33am
I agree, find a good paint to barrel match. Also practice and get to know your gun. Sharp shooters spent hours at shooting ranges. I have seen some low end guns be very very accurate with the right guy pulling the trigger. Many of us do not want to take the time or money to test different paint and practice and get to know your gun. Remember practice makes perfect.
GRRWingNut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRRWingNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 3:34pm

shoot good paint, and shoot alot of it.

There is no shortcut to accuracy with a paintball marker.  Round projectiles can only be so accurate.

Follow the advice here.  Find a barrel or kit, and then spend the time to match paint.

But the main thing is, practice with the set up you have, and don't change anything.  Practice, Practice, Practice!

jj

A5RT Specops A5A2 kit
Soon a Flatline with UMS shroud, and Specops F.O.G. grip
Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 4:36pm
Use the correct insert to fit your paint. That's the biggest thing right there. Also, use high quality paint. Believe it or not, the quality of paint you use has a huge impact. I've shot some cheap paint through my teardrop, and you could see the seams were sticking out, and kinda lopsided. That paint went everywhere. Then I switched to some evil a friend of mine was using. It was a world of difference.
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
TippmanHotshot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmanHotshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2005 at 7:11pm

Sniper 68:

Wrong, the pumps are just as accurate as other guns: they all use the same priciples of projectiles and gravity. The only difference is that guys with pumps tend to use a technique called "Aiming," and it usually works.

Overshooting,
America's greatest pastime.
Sniper68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2005 at 12:04am
this is true. semi's tend to be more accurate when shooting fast but pumps make you aim for every shot.
In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them.
- Sun Tzu
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic