Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

qloader mounting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: qloader mounting
    Posted: 05 September 2005 at 7:35pm

does anyone know if the qloaders cms upgrade comes with the stuff to mount it like this?

if it doesn't, does anyone know how i could do it?

also, any suggestions on other places to mount it are welcome.(i don't want it under the barrel)

"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
tippy a5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy a5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 7:37pm
check their website
Tippmann A5
Tippmann double trigger
Smartparts Progressive 16"
E-Grip
Empire reverse spike Jersey
05' Proto Pants
PMI 72/3000
Soon to Come
WAS board
reg
QEV mod
new barrel
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by tippy a5 tippy a5 wrote:

check their website

If that doesnt work, call them.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 7:42pm

i did, all it has is a bunch of pictures, see:

http://www.qloader.com/info/pictures.html#cms_pictures

(the ones under "custom mounting socket pictures")

edit-that pic was in the player's gallery by the way.

Edited by glazener24
"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 8:38pm

here's the rest of those pics.

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 8:44pm
Im ganna say that that was a custom bracket.

/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Grent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 11:58am

good choice hope u get it looking how u like it

i lost my strike.. good things do happen to bad people
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 1:35pm

The CMS does NOT include all that stuff.  The long metal bracket is not included (looks custom), and that looks like a warp fee elbow on top there...

The CMS is quite impressive, however, and does allow for a large variety of mounts.  Unfortunately, it doesn't come with very good instructions.  That's where the website comes in.

RedLion56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedLion56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 1:43pm

aren't you ment to put it under your'e barrell?

A5
12"Bigshot
Pure energy 20ozCo2x2/AntiSyphon
32 degrees Black X_chamber
Pen spring mod
Polished Internals
skh711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skh711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 4:18pm
it is meant to go wherever you can put it!
Setup:
Tippmann 98 Custom
E-bolt
14" All-American Barrel
12v Revvy
Double Trigger
68/3000 Pure Energy tank
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 7:59pm
i think the best place to put it if not under the barrel is above your tank.
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

i think the best place to put it if not under the barrel is above your tank.

It would be cool to get one of those adapters so that the tank goes in where the end cap is and then mounting the qloader under it. Then you could make something so it would look like a stock. That would be kewl.
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
sliip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sliip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 8:04pm
I just got the Qloader last week and created a custom bracket for my a5. The bracket allows me to mount it and use it like a stock. I use the bolt holes on the tigger system to mount the bracket and I bought a few other new bolts to screw it down tight. I havent had the opportunity to play with it yet. I got the qloader beacuse of hopper hits. At first I thought the hopper hits were a myth. But playing speedball occasionally, I tend to get hit there the most.

As far as the gun Above the qloader comes with the one piece he has but the large bar at the bottom he created. If you look at the first pic you can see 2 bolts on the tigger system that mounts the trigger to the reciever. Mine uses those bolts and has it pointed the other way and a little higher up.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

The CMS does NOT include all that stuff.  The long metal bracket is not included (looks custom), and that looks like a warp fee elbow on top there...

The CMS is quite impressive, however, and does allow for a large variety of mounts.  Unfortunately, it doesn't come with very good instructions.  That's where the website comes in.

Clark Kent is right, that bracket doesnt come wit the CMS, it was Custom Made for that application and the Feed Adapter is for the Warp Feed.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 4:14pm
I made a custom bracket like that with a warpfeed plate. Check out the link in my sig for pics. Basically, I just drilled a hole in the warp bracket and screwed an automag vertical adapter into it. It's not hard.
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic