Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 custom cyclone question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 custom cyclone question
    Posted: 05 September 2005 at 6:45pm
Does the cyclone for the 98 come with the valve and powertube, or just the powertube?

Cuase I need a new valve and the cyclone would rock on my p-90 project.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 6:57pm
My brother just installed his. If i remember right it comes with both, but its best to call tippmann on these kinds of things.
meancoyote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meancoyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 12:29am
didint get a valve with mine

Kevin Z View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 10:15am

No Valve, just the powertube.
United States Marine Corps....   When it absolutely, positively, has to be destroyed overnight!

Just say NO to junk mods
AngelKiller4evr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelKiller4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 3:19pm
wow, I guess ni have been out of it for a while... you can get a cyclone for 98 custom? where?
You dont need a $1500 marker to be the best.

-------
-Tippmann 98 Custom
-32 Degrees quiet riot 14" barrel
-BT double trigger kit
-Tippmann expansion chamber
-32 Degrees flame drop forward
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 3:30pm
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
AngelKiller4evr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelKiller4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 3:37pm
thanks man
You dont need a $1500 marker to be the best.

-------
-Tippmann 98 Custom
-32 Degrees quiet riot 14" barrel
-BT double trigger kit
-Tippmann expansion chamber
-32 Degrees flame drop forward
cus98tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cus98tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 5:25pm
If this helps anyone. I have the Cyclone on my 98c with a RT and low pressure kit, My marker shoots a very consistant 285fps with the Palmer set @ 275psi. I have no starvation problems with air or CO2. If you already have a RT you will have to get a new "t" fitting and banjo bolt as well as the larger tubing from Tippmann., It only takes a couple of days. I am shooting at 15bps when needed , but lets face it you don't need to shoot that fast all the time. I know the Halo and like hoppers can support a higher fireing rate but I don't think the Tippy can go much higher than the 15bps , besides those hoppers are double the price. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic