FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

collar bone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: collar bone
    Posted: 03 September 2005 at 8:45pm
At PE thursday we were playin ultimate frisbee on the football field. I jumped up to cath the frisbee and someone ran under me and took my legs out from me and i landed right on my shoulder. After 3 hours in the emergency room they found out i broke and pushed back my collar bone. It is such a severe break if i fall down i could puncture my lung. so now its 6 weeks of of bed time. WOO HOO anyone else ever broken their collar bone?
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 8:53pm
OUCH!
Frank Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 8:55pm
Twice.

I had to wear a figure 8 brace.  It sucks, bad.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 8:55pm
Thats bad man, you better hope it heals right or you might have trouble moving your arm around.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:08pm
nope.common cycling injury though
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:09pm
ive seen it happen before.  Sux for you but i can say that having broken my left elbow and right wrist at the same time.  I was immobile and incapable of the best pleasures in life.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:11pm
Never broken a bone in my life
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:18pm

I've broken both of my collar bones at least once in my life...

I guess that's what you get for playing "ultimate frisbee..."

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Belt #2 Belt #2 wrote:

I've broken both of my collar bones at least once in my life...

I guess that's what you get for playing "ultimate frisbee..."

BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:32pm

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

same here ^^ ,   sounds painfull sorry to hear it happened  

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:38pm
most i've broken is a tooth on a marry-go-round.  other then that I've never broken anything yet.
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:46pm
we were playin at our football stadium and thats about 200 to 300 yards from our actual school so when i hit the ground and i heard it pop i was like OUCH but in other words and my idiot teacher was like you just sprained it (i didn't know it was possible to sprain your collar bone) so he made me walk back to school to the nurses office and the nurse saw me and started freakin out cause she felt it and she was like you broke your collar bone thanks i already knew that. but anyways luckily my aunt works at the school so she drove me to the emergency room.     The pain pills they gave me are loratabs if anyone knows what they are. they help ALOT
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:48pm
That sucks real bad. The worst I've done was spreing my ankle.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
Radix View Drop Down

Title Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:58pm
this 1 time i was pumping a Chinese pellet rifle  and its pumps from the side with a latch thing all i remember is pumping it 3/4 of the way and BAMM it snapped back at me and split my thumb in half and broke my 2 trigger fingers it hurt really bad and i went to the e.r. and the first thing they did was give me a advil and i was like WTF then the  gave me 10 stitches in my thumb
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:27pm
no, but my friend broke his collar bone in lacrosse practice one time. he got completely wrecked, it was an illegal hit to the higher chest area, and he flew up and landed on his shoulder and all was eerily quiet for a second and the whole team hears "SNAP" it was really gross.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

most i've broken is a tooth on a marry-go-round.† other then that I've never broken anything yet.

howd you do that?
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

I was immobile and incapable of the best pleasures in life.

Is your left hand not coordinated enough to...um...do the job?
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
FoRenSiC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoRenSiC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:43pm
I broke my collar bone at birth (does that count?) but I also broke it again playing lacross. I broke my ankle playing basketball and broke my knee plabone playying football. Breaking a bone hurts so much.. worst pain ive been in lol
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:54pm
No, but I proke my little toe once.  I ran into a door during school and it hurt really bad and I thought it was broken, so I got a pass down to the nurse, but halfway down, it stopped hurting so I went back to class.  During lunch I took my shoe off to look at it and the whole side of my food was purple and it hurt pretty bad.  I had a good laugh about it later though.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic