Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

National Hispanic Heritage Month.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
vonfeldt7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonfeldt7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 1:45pm
^its not racist....its true.....its not my fault theres not white people (at least not as many) shooting at helpers and looting, but once again, the majority of new orleans is black
novice paintball help(If you own a tippy and your new to paintball, this site may help)
Jesus is my friend
DO NOT say"sniper"here!
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 1:49pm

But that's not what you said...

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

jesus... "...i am NOT racist i repeat NOT at all, but black people are the only ones shooting at helpers and looting..."
come on, people, how is that not racist?
It techincally isn't, becasue he's only going off the info he knows.

Now if he saw a white person shoot, but still onyl said blacks, THEN it would be racist..

But what he is saying is still ignoante.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 2:01pm
I dont think skin color will dictate behavior. Race, in the sociological meaning, will. A black person from Maine, and black person from New Orleans, as far as sociology is concerned, belong to two different races.

I think this is more an issue of mob mentality mixed with the fact that they are poor. The color of their skin has to do with odds.

Take 99 polka dotted people. And one guy with stripes, tell this group of people to shoot someone. Chances are a polka dotted person will pull the trigger, that doesnt necessarily mean that people that are polka dotted people are more prone to violence.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 2:14pm
How did my thread on hispanic month turn into a discussion about looters in NO?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

How did my thread on hispanic month turn into a discussion about looters in NO?

Its T and O?
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 2:21pm
I realise that but I dont see any logical conclusion other than WBSS [or whatever the abriviation of it is. Whale help me out here..].

Edited by Hades

agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 2:28pm

I realise that but I dont see any logical conclusion other than WBSS [or whatever the abriviation of it is. Whale help me out here..].

SWMS

Scared White Man Syndrome.

AKA "Im not racist but...."

Hey, nice marmot!
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

SWMS

scared of what?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 2:38pm
Im not scared. Not at all.
agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

SWMS

scared of what?

People of other skin color.

You fall under those stricken with it too.

Hey, nice marmot!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 2:44pm
Im scared of this homeless guy. Hes black.. OH NOEZ!
Frank Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 4:01pm

SWMS

So, ya wanna reply to my post?

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Frank Zappa Frank Zappa wrote:

So, the eskimos are still allowed to hunt whales, aren't they?
I hope they hurry up and finish 'em off.

This is the only question in this thread you posted.... Is this the one you want a reply too? I looked twice and didnt see anything else that resembled a question. I am not trying to be nit picky but how about refreshing me of what you want a reply too?

FYI: Frank Zappa went to my highschool [might have even graduated from it too] and I have driven past the house he lived in several times. The sad thing is the city hasnt changed much since he left 30 years ago....

Edited by Hades

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 4:32pm
White people are shooting too, it's just predominantly blacks. However, in a city that is a majority blacks, it makes sense. Two plus two does equal four, it doesn't equal an stereotypical "all blacks are commiting crimes" response.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 5:00pm

FYI: Frank Zappa went to my highschool [might have even graduated from it too]

Haha, that gave me a good laugh.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 5:06pm

Frank Zappa wrote:
So, the eskimos are still allowed to hunt whales, aren't they?
I hope they hurry up and finish 'em off.

This is the only question in this thread you posted.... Is this the one you want a reply too? I looked twice and didnt see anything else that resembled a question. I am not trying to be nit picky but how about refreshing me of what you want a reply too?

This is what I would like a reply too.  And I meant a reply from Whale, sorry If I was unclear.

Originally posted by Frank Zappa Frank Zappa wrote:

**This is a public health announcement, from your friendly neighborhood Whale** 

The majority of this thread is composed of "Scared White Man Syndrome," also known as SWMS.

Note, the ones plagued are the ones proclaiming "LIEK HOW COME WHITES DON GET A MONTH?/?/??."

They are too unintelligent to comprehend the fact that most of the rest of your history book is composed of white history, and setting aside a month to learn extra about a culture or race you may not know so much about should be a joyous thing. They clearly do not want to learn and fix their Syndrome.

You should avoid people with SWMS, as the retardedness can be contagious.

I'm still sonfused on why we can't just learn history as it happened, regardless of race.  Sure we can learn about hispanics in mexico, but why not whites in South Dakota?
If somethings worth learning, they should teach it in school.  Race should not affect it at all. 

And please respond intelligently instead of OMGz0rz WTF RAcist WHITE chrISTi@n CONMs3RVATIVE1!!11!!Leik T3H ROFLWAFFELS!!1!1!1111

Edited by Frank Zappa
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 5:25pm
To answer your question, we live in a global community. In today's day and age people interact with other people all over the world due to technology....

Because of this it is just as important to learn more about the person living in the next state over as it is the next country over. Also living in a nation that is as diverse as the United States, it might be wise to see what other people and where they come from, other than just learning about mom and dad.

If you want to spend your whole life running the coin dispencer at the local arcade and never met or interact with people that are further out of your gene pull than your cousins, that is your choice. But keep quiet for the people that want to learn more than just European History...

Yes, I am aware that more than just white history is covered in history books and my tone can be read as condecending and for that I apologize.

Maybe if more awareness was raised to other Nationalities history than the most important thing your are taught in February wont be about who invented peanut butter but about the man who did alot of pioneering work in blood storage and transfusion techniques and if you ever get a blood transfusion you can thank him...

Edited by Hades

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 5:39pm

SWMS

You still havent responded to my post . . . .

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 5:51pm
Hah! I finally read the second paragraph of yours.

You actually have a good point about Hawaii. Sure it sounds like a Cultural awareness / unity month could be useful there.

I have no clue what they teach in schools over there but it sounds like the some islanders need to learn how to appreciate others there too.

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

You could even call it Mainlanders's awareness month, since I am sure, but it is only a guess, that it isnt just Causasians that are not welcomed all the time there.

Edited by Hades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic