FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

National Hispanic Heritage Month.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Cy Twombly Cy Twombly wrote:

Originally posted by djrock djrock wrote:

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

whites came and were big bullies so we pretend they dont have a history.

Yay! Finally people understand we need to give all government positions and rights solely to black people in reperation for the extreme oppression that the evil white people put on every single black person in this country!

I don't hate blacks, they are just so liberal. White people did the hard work building this country, now black people think they have the right to run it. I am not a racist. I just gave the truth, sometimes the truth hurts, even when it comes to race.

Are you stating African Americans shouldn't be allowed the opportunity to run for government positions?
   It isn't that they shouldn't be able to hold government positions, it's just that someone early said that all the white people in the government should be replaced with blacks.

It's been changed jackass.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:20am
Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

**This is a public health announcement, from your friendly neighborhood Whale** 

The majority of this thread is composed of "Scared White Man Syndrome," also known as SWMS.

Note, the ones plagued are the ones proclaiming "LIEK HOW COME WHITES DON GET A MONTH?/?/??."

They are too unintelligent to comprehend the fact that most of the rest of your history book is composed of white history, and setting aside a month to learn extra about a culture or race you may not know so much about should be a joyous thing. They clearly do not want to learn and fix their Syndrome.

You should avoid people with SWMS, as the retardedness can be contagious.

Well, since white people are superior to every other race on the planet, we should get like 2 or 3 months.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:52am
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

**This is a public health announcement, from your friendly neighborhood Whale** 

The majority of this thread is composed of "Scared White Man Syndrome," also known as SWMS.

Note, the ones plagued are the ones proclaiming "LIEK HOW COME WHITES DON GET A MONTH?/?/??."

They are too unintelligent to comprehend the fact that most of the rest of your history book is composed of white history, and setting aside a month to learn extra about a culture or race you may not know so much about should be a joyous thing. They clearly do not want to learn and fix their Syndrome.

You should avoid people with SWMS, as the retardedness can be contagious.

Well, since white people are superior to every other race on the planet, we should get like 2 or 3 months.

Exactly.

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 11:46am
It's sad, but I think our public school's actual produce WPATVTO....White People Afraid To Voice Their Opinions!

The fact is, the history if the United states is overwhelmingly filled with white men.

White men wrote the Constitution. Every President we've had has been a white man. The overwhelming majority of politicians and political respresentitives in America are you gussed it, white.

We have tons of history of whites doing "big things" as far as exploring and discovering.

Basically, as far as the history of America goes, the white man has been a focal point all along.

Sure, there are many other races that have done big things in American history, but the FACT remains that America, the United States, has a history that is filled with important white people, and not nearly as many important people from other racial backrounds.

So, why is it so wrong for them to have 10 months out of the year? It seems proportional to the amount of success the white race has had in our history, so what's the big deal?

We have our month for the hispanics, our month for blacks, and the rest of the year is rightfully devoted to the almighty white man.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:08pm

Frank Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:11pm
Or we could learn about history in history class, and if someones worth mentioning, regardless of race or month, they should be mentioned.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:31pm
^That makes too much sense....we need someone to feel like the victim!
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Leavin' 'em speechless since my mouthpiece was functional....nice.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:38pm

Originally posted by Cy Twombly Cy Twombly wrote:

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

whites came and were big bullies so we pretend they dont have a history.

Yay! Finally people understand we need to give all government positions and rights solely to black people in reperation for the extreme oppression that the evil white people put on every single black person in this country!

I don't hate blacks, they are just so liberal. White people did the hard work building this country, now black people think they have the right to run it. I am not a racist. I just gave the truth, sometimes the truth hurts, even when it comes to race.

Are you stating African Americans shouldn't be allowed the opportunity to run for government positions?
   It isn't that they shouldn't be able to hold government positions, it's just that someone early said that all the white people in the government should be replaced with blacks.

You couldn't sense the sarcasm in my post?
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

it seems there is a month for every race except white people. does anyone else find something wrong with that? we have heritage, too.
I, too, find that dumb.

It's just reverse rasim, they all yell and scream equality, yet when it comes down to it, they could give a rats ass about us.

All I say is yay to you for being who you are...

Frank Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:40pm
WGP, your post was wrong in the first place, He meant the native Islanders of Hawaii, not blacks.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:48pm

Here's my opinion.  First there were native americans, we took their land in the beginning.  Of course this is the arrival of the white man.   Then came the arrival of the black man through slavery.  Then came the hispanic american from his country because of political oppression and the like.  So you came to our country.  You don't deserve a month because of what happened to you back in your country or because of the acccomplishments your people have made.  You should be rewarded for an accomplishment regardless of your race.  I don't see the need to learn more about the hispanic or african american culture in any class but history.  I dont see the need to walk around all february (no joke) with black kids in the hall saying this is my month, respect me... And truth be told it really urks me.  You have black entertainment television.  You have telemundo and galavision. You live in america, you speak english, you adapt to our culture. 

In my dad's workplace there are several muslisms who want a prayer room because they must pray five times a day.  This prayer room has to consist of several expensive shrines and must face toward mecca.  Now when they talked about building this to make the middle eastern workers more comfortable, my uncle (who also works there) said, " okay i want a room with several top of the line lay-zboy chairs, a big screen TV and a restaurant style drink despenser. Why?  Because it represents american culture."  And he proceeded to walk out.  Its complete BS to adapt to another culture in ours.  You come to america you adapt to us.  You speak english and you get a job. I dont see the need to give a group of peoples a month out of the year to make them feel good.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:56pm
The US doesnt have a culture of its own. US culture is a melting pot of all cultures. We have no one nationality. In france, there are french people, in korea, there are koreans. In the US, we have koreans, chinese, japanese, french poeple, irish people, scotish people, the list goes on and on. We have no one culutre of our own, unless you say that our culture is the co-mingling of all the cultures here in the US.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:00pm
I was being very blunt, but i think having us adapt to another culture is just BS.  You adapt to what you see here. Im not saying go drink be fat lazy and catch every sunday football game, im saying you adapt to a lifestyle here. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:09pm
But thats the thing. The US culture is like the AIDS virus, its ever changing, fluid and always changing, modifying istelf.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:10pm

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

It's just reverse rasim

What is reverse racism?

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:11pm
All im saying is that we dont need to adapt to other people, they adapt to us and melt in. 
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:13pm
Isnt that being a bit, self centered?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

It's just reverse rasim

What is reverse racism?

Its just a term, dont read into the wording. When you think of racism, normaly its white on black or what have you. Then people figure, well if its black on white, its reversed.. only its stupid because its still rasism. Its one of those things, when you hear it, you just think to yourself. "Hm... uh huh, ok then."
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

It's just reverse rasim
What is reverse racism?

Well since racism can only happen to minorities when something that is deemed to be racist against non-minorities, it is reverse racism because the majority gets a new word for it.

Sarcasm!11!!

Since people have been having trouble reading it lately...

Edited by Hades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic