FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

National Hispanic Heritage Month.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by 98God 98God wrote:

Originally posted by djrock djrock wrote:

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

whites came and were big bullies so we pretend they dont have a history.

Yay! Finally people understand we need to give all government positions and rights solely to black people in reperation for the extreme oppression that the evil white people put on every single black person in this country!

I don't hate blacks, they are just so liberal. White people did the hard work building this country, now black people think they have the right to run it. I am not a racist. I just gave the truth, sometimes the truth hurts, even when it comes to race.

Are you kidding me? Slavery ring a bell. African Americans had a huge role in the creation of America.

Bingo

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:57pm

Where is the white history month. I am not a racist, but didn't white people build America, blacks and hispanics just complain about it. Learn English!

The irony in that statement is unbleivable

That is absolutely incredible.  I didn't think people still had opinions like djrock...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:07pm
The thing about black history month is we leanr that somebody found 200 uses for peanuts. We learn more trivial things than anything.

saepe fidelis
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:11pm

Yay! Finally people understand we need to give all government positions and rights solely to black people in reperation for the extreme oppression that the evil white people put on every single black person in this country!

I don't hate blacks, they are just so liberal. White people did the hard work building this country, now black people think they have the right to run it. I am not a racist. I just gave the truth, sometimes the truth hurts, even when it comes to race.

Dang black liberals. 

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:13pm
When did Bush change his race?

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:13pm
I've noticed something, the left-wingers never ever respond to my posts about Hawaii and how things are backawards here unless its to call me a hitler youth.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Cy Twombly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cy Twombly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:14pm

Are you stating African Americans shouldn't be allowed the opportunity to run for government positions?
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:15pm

I've noticed something, the left-wingers never ever respond to my posts about Hawaii and how things are backawards here unless its to call me a hitler youth.

Cause you shouldn't be there in the first place.

Island stealer.

saepe fidelis
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:15pm
Hawaii doesnt count. You have nice beaches and weather all year.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:25pm

Wow - sometimes I amaze myself.

I predicted every post in this thread.

Me > You

Cy Twombly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cy Twombly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:29pm
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:30pm
ahahaahahahaaha

saepe fidelis
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:24am
RABLE RABLE RABLE!!!

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:34am
Yeah... Hispanic herritage month. The maya, the Inca, we learned it. If a black person from the ghetto has a herritage of baggy jeans, sean jeans and corn rows, or rolls, or whatever they are called.(my sister used to wear them to job interviews...) Then around here, the hispanic culture is illegle imigration, day labor and having lots of kids they cant pay for.

But in all seriousness. I love authentic south american quisine. There is this dive in virginia, this little run down "pollo a la brasa" place. Its such a dive but the food is good.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:27am
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

really? when?
-edit- i googled it and came up with no satisfactory results.

Are you serious....

Al Sharpton....

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:52am
JJ ring a bell?

agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:14am

**This is a public health announcement, from your friendly neighborhood Whale** 

The majority of this thread is composed of "Scared White Man Syndrome," also known as SWMS.

Note, the ones plagued are the ones proclaiming "LIEK HOW COME WHITES DON GET A MONTH?/?/??."

They are too unintelligent to comprehend the fact that most of the rest of your history book is composed of white history, and setting aside a month to learn extra about a culture or race you may not know so much about should be a joyous thing. They clearly do not want to learn and fix their Syndrome.

You should avoid people with SWMS, as the retardedness can be contagious.

Edited by agentwhale007.

Hey, nice marmot!
Frank Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:19am
So, the eskimos are still allowed to hunt whales, aren't they?

I hope they hurry up and finish 'em off.

Edited by Frank Zappa
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:38am
Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

**This is a public health announcement, from your friendly neighborhood Whale**

The majority of this thread is composed of "Scared White Man Syndrome," also known as SWMS.

Note, the ones plagued are the ones proclaiming "LIEK HOW COME WHITES DON GET A MONTH?/?/??."

They are too unintelligent to comprehend the fact that most of the rest of your history book is composed of white history, and setting aside a month to learn extra about a culture or race you may not know so much about should be a joyous thing. They clearly do not want to learn and fix their Syndrome.

You should avoid people with SWMS, as the retardedness can be contagious.

oh yeah...wow. i feel like an idiot, and rightly so i should think.
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:14am
Originally posted by 98God 98God wrote:

Are you kidding me? Slavery ring a bell. African Americans had a huge role in the creation of America.
   That is true, but if it was up to them, that would never have happend.

It's been changed jackass.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic