Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new 98c

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
paintboy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintboy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new 98c
    Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:04am
i was wondering what i should get first.

i know a new barrel what one j&j ceramic or lapco bigshot?

then what?

thanks
alex
98c
2 20oz tanks
14'' smat parts AA
4+1 pack
tippmann mask that came w/ gun
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:13am
both barrels are great i have heard many positive things about both of them.  After the barrel maybe a drop if you think your gun is to long.  An eletric hopper a firepower upgarde.  If u plan to stay with c02 get an expansion chamber i wood recomend HPA though.  You can also do some custom mods such as polishing the internals.
Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:54am
Pretty much what he said. What's your priorities? speed, comfort or accuracy?
For me, my gun was way too long, so I got a drop forward (comfort), then I switched to HPA and got a palmers reg (consitent shooting = accuracy)

Now, if bps are your thing, then get a faster hopper. It's really up to you.
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:56am
There are tons of options out there for the 98c. I would suggest playing a couple of times with your gun before buying ups for it so that you can see what you want on your gun.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
paintboy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintboy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 5:16pm
im for comfort and accurarcy and speed last!
98c
2 20oz tanks
14'' smat parts AA
4+1 pack
tippmann mask that came w/ gun
WKS_weiner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WKS_weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 7:25pm
Always Bite the Hand
Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by paintboy123 paintboy123 wrote:

im for comfort and accurarcy and speed last!

I'd recommend first getting a new barrel. There are many out there, so try one and find the one you like. Tippmann stock barrels suck. Then maby get a drop forward. This will move your tank closer to your guns center of gravity. Making it feel lighter, and helping you to "tuck" the gun. Then I'd go for an expansion chamber or Palmers regulator (if you have the money). This will help your consistency a lot, as you won't be having velocity spikes. This will go a long way to improving your accuracy.
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic