Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Opsgear??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
scenariofreak88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scenariofreak88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opsgear??
    Posted: 01 September 2005 at 9:54pm
Anybody seen the opsgear Raider Model 98 package in action or used one?? I was considering the upgrade so any help would be appreciated.
glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:02pm

try the opsgear forum.

www.opszone.com

"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:09pm
yea go on their forum and ask , i am sure poeple on their have used it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scenariofreak88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:25pm
Been on the website just wonderin if any of you guys had used it. I haven't seen the forum link on the website but I'll look harder. thx.
Frobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 11:40pm
umm glazener24 gave you the link...
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 3:41pm
No, I have not used it and I probably will never buy anything off that site ever. Go to the opsgear forums and ask.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scenariofreak88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 6:50pm
Too bad you have to be a member to ask. I don't really want to join their forum. So I'll just try to decide what I want to do. Thanks for your help.
~KALL~ View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~KALL~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 8:03pm
alot of it is looks but my friend has the thing and it shoots real good.  plus ull turn alot of heads with that thing
`note` my whole gun is all opsgear stuff and never had a problem very reliable

Edited by ~KALL~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic