Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheating

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
HITMAN187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheating
    Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:37pm
I was shooting my friends ion while it was set on ramping mode, and I say that if you play with ramping that should be called cheating. What do yall (yes im from Texas) think about it?
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:43pm
I cheat, get used to it
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:44pm
I think this is teh wrong forum.  Paintball does not belong here.

Edited by WGP guy
TRC1040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRC1040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:46pm
Offically yes it is cheating but, when real men play there isn't anything called cheating.

Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:46pm
I would think that would depend on the local rules.  Where I play, full auto is permitted.  Wiping would be cheating - anything else goes.
HITMAN187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:47pm
That just shows you have no skill for paintball and that you are scared to play like a real man. One Shot at a time.
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:56pm
Im going to guess you own a lower end gun.

Yes, I cheat. I bounce, ramp when the players I play with agree with it, even if the field doesn't.
Ill wipe in tournys, I have ingored hits. I have done many bunker brushes in my time.

Big deal
TRC1040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRC1040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:58pm

Not exactly, are you going to say that the men in Iraq are guppies casue the M16 is full auto, in woods ball there is normaly like one person that is semi like a sniper, and most other people have the fast guns. That's how it works out for me most of the time.

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by TRC1040 TRC1040 wrote:

Not exactly, are you going to say that the men in Iraq are guppies casue the M16 is full auto, in woods ball there is normaly like one person that is semi like a sniper, and most other people have the fast guns. That's how it works out for me most of the time.

Dont say that, ever.
HITMAN187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:59pm
I don't consider my 98c "low-end", and I think other people feel the same way I do.
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.
TRC1040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRC1040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 8:03pm
Sorry, a Back man who will watch and try to hit people that are far away but will most likely fail to do so and the platoon will get ambushed and flanked then they will probobly lose the game

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 8:04pm
Its a great gun, dont get me wrong. I still own my 98c.
But, its a beginner gun. A damn good one, but still one.
TRC1040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRC1040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 8:09pm

I like that model or the Pro/carbine more, they are the old school butt kickers

alejo_527 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alejo_527 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 8:46pm
98c sucks
DarkSideEchoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkSideEchoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 8:53pm

CdaCda, I feel sorry for you.  It's people like you that I absolutely cannot stand.  Why play the game if you cheat?  I've shot people like you, and nothing gets me more pissed.  It's dangerous to ramp.  If you lit me up and I was bleeding because your gun was at like 390 or something, lord help you.  You suck.

RamboBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamboBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:20pm

Originally posted by alejo_527 alejo_527 wrote:

98c sucks

and y is that

TIPPMANN KICKS ASS
Champions know pain, endure pain, and never complain
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by alejo_527 alejo_527 wrote:

98c sucks

no, you suck.
DSE, lay off. cheating is the name of the game. i hate to say it, but just look at the NPPL. do you have any idea how many ignored hopper hits get played in there? and bunker rubs? and hits on the knee or hand that are rubbed off on a slide? people deliberatley shoot the bunker just so they can argue that it was a bunker rub if they get hit.
TRC1040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRC1040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:23pm
just the other day i bunkerd some people and aparntly one of my team mates was there in the bunker with the enemy, and his trigger bounces, i had blood running down my back and arm, AND HE WAS ON MY TEAM. but i owned the enemy. the only real reason to get a ramping chip is if someone else has one that you play with. It sucks to get hit but it's fun to shoot.

tightness79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tightness79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:28pm
What does ramping do?
Ans GX-3
Dye ultra light
E2
JAckhammer LPR
ANS gen-x 2 reg
eclipse QEV's
nexus ram
Egg 2
68/3000 carbon fiber tank
Uni-mount
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:29pm
some guy at my field had a ramping nerve, it was so cool just to watch him shoot it at the range. he played in semi-auto though, since the rest of us did. fair enough. TRC, why was your friend in the same bunker as the enemy? was he on the other side? if so, why did he shoot you? and if you were bleeding, he either bonus balled you on purpose or really needed to turn down his velocity.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic