Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheating

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
TRC1040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRC1040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:36pm
we were like 5 feet away, and he was talking to on of the guys cause he ran out of balls, the kid gave him balls just seconds before i came around the corner, he was the only person that shot me too. everyone else the kid that gave him balls was in a little ball and one kid was higging the side of the bunker, another kind i just shot alot and he was on the ground. the kid on my team got up started to shoot and ran. then not to long after i through him sdown the hill

HITMAN187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:41pm

Originally posted by alejo_527 alejo_527 wrote:

98c sucks

Who the hell cares what u say!

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.
DarkSideEchoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkSideEchoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 10:51pm

Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

Originally posted by alejo_527 alejo_527 wrote:

98c sucks

no, you suck.
DSE, lay off. cheating is the name of the game. i hate to say it, but just look at the NPPL. do you have any idea how many ignored hopper hits get played in there? and bunker rubs? and hits on the knee or hand that are rubbed off on a slide? people deliberatley shoot the bunker just so they can argue that it was a bunker rub if they get hit.

What? CHEATING IS WHAT?!  I can't believe I just read that in the NEW PLAYER FORUMS. I don't believe that.  Do you think the NPPL is really a good place to look for starting players or to anybody in general?  The "God-Like" Dynasty team gets caught ramping on numerous occasions.  In my opinion, anyone that cheats is to be put plainly, a loser.  You can't win by playing by the rules, so you must cheat.  I would respect a team who always loses that doesn't cheat than a cheater team like Dynasty.  I am an honest player and always call myself out, and I can pretty much decipher that the only way cheating would arise is if you couldn't win beforehand.

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by DarkSideEchoes DarkSideEchoes wrote:

CdaCda, I feel sorry for you.  

I care what you feel.

It's people like you that I absolutely cannot stand.  Why play the game if you cheat? 

Because its become part of the game. Theres good days at my field, where I can play legal with kids. And other days, its needed. Its like, when everyone else is playing with 2 hands, why must I be the only one to play with one?(its an analogy)

I've shot people like you, and nothing gets me more pissed. 

Join the club.

It's dangerous to ramp.  If you lit me up and I was bleeding because your gun was at like 390 or something, lord help you.  You suck.

How is it dangerous? Ramping is legal.

And why would I be shooting 390? The higher the velocity, the harder the bolt hits the ball. The harder the ball is hit, the more likly chance of it breakings (eyes or not.) And, i hate breaking balls.

Its come down to, adapt and survive, or quit. And I love the game too much to quit. Therefore, I must adapt.

Edited by cdacda13
DarkSideEchoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkSideEchoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

CdaCda, I feel sorry for you.  

I care what you feel.

It's people like you that I absolutely cannot stand.  Why play the game if you cheat? 

Because its become part of the game. Theres good days at my field, where I can play legal with kids. And other days, its needed. Its like, when everyone else is playing with 2 hands, why must I be the only one to play with one?(its an analogy)

I've shot people like you, and nothing gets me more pissed. 

Join the club.

It's dangerous to ramp.  If you lit me up and I was bleeding because your gun was at like 390 or something, lord help you.  You suck.

How is it dangerous? Ramping is legal.

And why would I be shooting 390? The higher the velocity, the harder the bolt hits the ball. The harder the ball is hit, the more likly chance of it breakings (eyes or not.) And, i hate breaking balls.

Its come down to, adapt and survive, or quit. And I love the game too much to quit. Therefore, I must adapt.

Ok thats better.  In the other posts in this thread it made you sound that like you were the biggest cheater ever.  However I haven't been pushed to the limit where I would even consider cheating

black04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:39pm
well as far as the ramping thing goes i don't think it's cheating. all it means is that you are shooting faster than you can physically walk and therefor wasting more balls...more chance of you running out of balls, unless you are a better player and can conserve balls. the wiping part.....i would only do it if i noticed the other team was doing it.
my setup:
Ion
CP trigger
SP Q-lock feedneck
Check-it unimount 2
14" AA barrel
ultimatetrooper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Hardcore Ghetto Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimatetrooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:26am
I shoot full auto. I play NXL.
I'm from texas.

If you are a pro at cheating, your a pro paintball player. Seriously.
ArmySyko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArmySyko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 11:25am
You can't ramp an M-16 or an AK-47 safely.  Then again we've totaly thrown the rules of war out of the door with assymetric warfare.  I'd break out a G36 or a Uzi if I knew I could shoot for the soft points of the body armor.  It sucks that people ramp and that there is hardly any integrity left in sports but there's none left in war either.
black04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 1:48pm
well you think about it paintball is (in some respects) a war game.
my setup:
Ion
CP trigger
SP Q-lock feedneck
Check-it unimount 2
14" AA barrel
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 2:18pm

Originally posted by HITMAN187 HITMAN187 wrote:

That just shows you have no skill for paintball and that you are scared to play like a real man. One Shot at a time.

This post made me laugh.

Grent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

That just shows you have no skill for paintball and that you are scared to play like a real man. One Shot at a time.

This post made me laugh.

the funny thing is ppl ramping are still doing it one shot at a time... just with less trigger pulls and at a faster rate

Edited by Grent
i lost my strike.. good things do happen to bad people
reclusivetorrid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Look at me, I came out of my hole!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reclusivetorrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 2:39pm
I'm so pissed right now....

I've caught people cheating before, as a ref.

Wanna know what I've done? Kicked um' off the field.

If I EVER meet ANY of you little cheating...

Trust me it won't be pretty.

The day you cheat in front of me is the day you go home in a wheelchair. I'm serious.
black04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 2:50pm
^ yep
my setup:
Ion
CP trigger
SP Q-lock feedneck
Check-it unimount 2
14" AA barrel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 3:04pm

I agree that cheating is bad.  I get seriously annoyed with cheaters.

But if ramping/full auto is permitted by field rules, then it isn't cheating...

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 3:09pm
hey, i never said I cheat. i said it happens. sure, i've wiped a few hits that were iffy, and maybe i've played a few hopper hits that i "didn't see", but other than that i'm an honest player. i hate to be a hipocrit, so i don't cheat unless i see someone who deserves to be bonus balled so badly its not even funny.
peachey View Drop Down
Guested for many reasons

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 3:09pm
cheating is boring full stop
MY SETUP
finaaly i have the smart parts ion

smart parts ion
Halo b with rip drive
49ci 3000psi
dye sticky grips
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 3:13pm

hey, i never said I cheat. i said it happens. sure, i've wiped a few hits that were iffy, and maybe i've played a few hopper hits that i "didn't see", but other than that i'm an honest player. i hate to be a hipocrit, so i don't cheat unless i see someone who deserves to be bonus balled so badly its not even funny.

Translation - I never cheat except when I cheat.

reclusivetorrid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Look at me, I came out of my hole!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reclusivetorrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 3:32pm

I agree that cheating is bad.  I get seriously annoyed with cheaters.

But if ramping/full auto is permitted by field rules, then it isn't cheating...

Yes, it's not cheating when the ramping (so forth) is allowed.

But to purposefully disobey field rules....
ultmate98 View Drop Down
Fear the THUMB!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultmate98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:44pm

agreed

Warning: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning
      Christ Krew
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 7:50pm

Translation - I never cheat except when I cheat.

yeah, well...we've all done it...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic