Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

heartbroken

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Brokenhearted View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brokenhearted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:34pm
yeah.............

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brokenhearted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:35pm
My name is Jocelyn.........do you guys even know who stealth is or am i talking to a wall?
Kpoofs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike1, filter dodge 8-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kpoofs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:36pm
HAH! Emo Troll.....that's a friggin classic.
I Have a B2K and a 98c.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:36pm
He made a thread about how you kicked his hearts ass and threw it to the dogs. Go you...

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:38pm
I know exactly who you are if you are indeed who you say you are.

If you really feel brokenhearted, he went through it first with you.

I think he just got tired of waiting for you to stop giving him the run around and not being honest with him.

Edited by Hades

Hoytshooter View Drop Down
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:40pm
Ok if you cared so much why didnt you be his makeout partner.?
I shoot a Hoyt

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Brokenhearted Brokenhearted wrote:

his name is Keith charles saylor,
lives in alpena, loves birdwatching, paintball, and videogames

You do realize its a federal offense to post others personal information on the internet without their consent, right?

Not that what you did was a federal offense, clarifying for apu.

Edited by WGP guy
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:43pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brokenhearted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:46pm
I don't exspect anyone to smpethis with me, other then now
Ihaven't told others any of my side..........our mutual friends call me a monster too.......to bad cause I'm not, but I don't blame us guys.........your good to stick up for him
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Just as proof of how much he went out of his way to be a gentleman to you, read here.

More on how much trouble, this guy went through to win your heart.

No it isnt WGP, dont be that dumb....

If it isn't why did someone in my school get expelled and almost got charged for a federal offense for doing this.

I suggest you look it up.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:48pm
I suggest you get hit by a freight train.

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:49pm
he wasnt going to wait around for a year in my opinion
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:49pm
She is the girl I often talked about, The flower boquettes were for her. She is the one a few of you have heard me say I love. She has found the other post.

No hoax, IP check if neccisary, I confess. I am a jerk. And I get what I deserve.

Angel, For what ever it matters, I love you.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:50pm
While I think this is all a joke and I am going along with it because I am bored with nothing better to do, if this really is legit, my guess is that you wouldnt be doing this if you didnt care for him. Talk to him, tell him how you feel, and see if he wants you back.

If you want you can explain your side of the story. I am not trying to take sides, just trying to sort things out.

I am curious how you came about this forum and was aware that Stealth was posting about his personal life here.

I swear, this forum has enough drama to make a decent TV show.

Edited by Hades

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:52pm
Nice title stealth.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brokenhearted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:52pm
I'm gonna cry, crying so childish.............i can't help it
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:54pm
Sent a link to who I thought was her brother, She got it, from what I can tell, she searched my username, found the post.

I had her back, I never said anything, because I thought it better to keep my mouth shut about my happenings as reclusive stated. Things were going very well with Jocelyn. She found this though... And for any one not to say i'm a jerk... would be in the wrong. Again, IP check.

She has been the best thing that ever happened to me, best influence in my life. She is far to good for me. I dont expect her ever to talk to me again though... And I will respect that choice by her.

Edited by *Stealth*
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:54pm
One of you pick up a damn phone already.

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:55pm

i thought your last name was stealth

liar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brokenhearted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:56pm
I found the forum on my brother list of webpages, i knew  "stealth posted here so i want to read what he had to say.................curiousity sucks..........But here i am again Keith what do you want me to say? is it still all my fault for being causious with you? I love you to but this is hard.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic