Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

end cap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ultmate98 View Drop Down
Fear the THUMB!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultmate98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: end cap
    Posted: 26 August 2005 at 10:45pm
i saw on the model98.net fourms where letting the end cap out a notch actually does something. does it?
Warning: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning
      Christ Krew
Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 11:14pm
I can't remember what exactly (I believe it was to increase your ROF, or make your trigger pull lighter or something like that). However, I'd strongly recommend against doing this. That second notch is like an extra safety from having the hammer blow back and knock the end cap out. You probably don't want to take the chance of that end cap coming off in a game, and the hammer hitting you in the head.
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 11:20pm
Theres no way the hammer could get out of the recievers because of the cocking rod. I tried this once I think and all it did was make it double fire and stuff so I don't reccomend it.
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 1:00am
it would really slow your FPS.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 3:37am
Originally posted by tigman250 tigman250 wrote:

it would really slow your FPS.

Exactly. Thats all it "would do"

By the way the correct word is "lower"
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 9:59am
^^Oh ya it did that too.
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 12:42pm

Just don't do it. You have to be carefull what mods you do. Some of them can mess up your gun and it's performance.

Edited by SuzukiRider987
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic