Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: What should i do
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [62.50%]
6 [37.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
tippy a5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy a5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keep going or not??
    Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:35am
just wondered gun in the sig by the way
Tippmann A5
Tippmann double trigger
Smartparts Progressive 16"
E-Grip
Empire reverse spike Jersey
05' Proto Pants
PMI 72/3000
Soon to Come
WAS board
reg
QEV mod
new barrel
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:51am
Hmmm, what brought this up? You must be interested in another marker... It is totally up to you. Some times you just get in the mood and need a change. And then there are those guys, that love to mod markers.
Halo
CDPaintbal.com
One of the oldest running scenario fields in the southeast.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:52am
It seems sort of dumb to spend a lot of money on a Tippmann when by the time you "finish" you could've gotten a gun that's better for a little less.  Whatever gun it is, it's up to you, I'm not going to decide for you.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
tippy a5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy a5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:54am
it ticks me off cuz the kids at my school wont let me be on their pb team(have my own anyway) cuz i have a tippmann.  I even showed them that i can out shoot them.  But the one kid has a spyder, other has a cocker, and then the one has a m98.  Those kids are so insacure
Tippmann A5
Tippmann double trigger
E-Grip
05' Proto Pants
PMI 72/3000
Soon to Come
WAS board
reg
QEV mod
new barrel
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 1:10am
That kids for you. If they want to be that way, I wouldnt want to be associated with them by being team mates anyway. Forget them.

The thing to do is get your own team, sounds like you are already started on that. And show them what a real paintball team is. Train your butts off and enter some local tourneys. If you work hard, you can go places.
Halo
CDPaintbal.com
One of the oldest running scenario fields in the southeast.
WKS_weiner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WKS_weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 1:17am
Originally posted by tippy a5 tippy a5 wrote:

it ticks me off cuz the kids at my school wont let me
be on their pb team(have my own anyway) cuz i have a tippmann.  I even
showed them that i can out shoot them.  But the one kid has a spyder,
other has a cocker, and then the one has a m98.  Those kids are so
insacure

get the new board and hp and show them who is the boss.......lol...keep it
and F them if they don't like it.
Always Bite the Hand
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 10:04am
If you are happy with you're A-5 then keep it. Don't get a new gun just because some kids said. Do what you want.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
tippy a5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy a5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:04pm
just came back from tourney against them and beat the crap out of them wiht my a5, teammates, pmi gti, and a cash money.  They laughed at us before the game but once we bunkered everyone of them they shut up
Tippmann A5
Tippmann double trigger
E-Grip
05' Proto Pants
PMI 72/3000
Soon to Come
WAS board
reg
QEV mod
new barrel
Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:37pm
Keept the gun. Kids will be kids, and they'll often be stupid. I've seen a few kids at my field that think there all hot and that. Till one of them decided to put un-anti-siphoned CO2 trhough his cocker and froze it to hell, then blew all the lines. Another kid with an ion thinks he's the hottest thing going. Till I shoot him across the field with my Tippmann.

Besides, if they're like that, you don't want to be on that team anyways.
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 1:22pm
Yeah, a Spyder, Trilogy most likly, and M98 can beat an A-5 like yours..
Nutteralex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutteralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by tippy a5 tippy a5 wrote:

it ticks me off cuz the kids at my school wont let me be on their pb team(have my own anyway) cuz i have a tippmann.  I even showed them that i can out shoot them.  But the one kid has a spyder, other has a cocker, and then the one has a m98.  Those kids are so insacure

Get your own team started and beat them.

Please for the love of god don't get a flatline.
FyreFly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 2:07pm
Get HPA and a JCS Dual Trigger for that E-Grip.

System X NME LE
WGP Orracle Cocker
Tippmann A-5 E-Grip & LPK
Tippmann 98C Flatline & LPK
Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 2:26pm
get a wraith
MoNkeY Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 3:07pm

stick with your tippmann, i am for now and im never going to get rid of it. sure ill get a new gun,"Savin for the promaster" but im still going to use my tippy, its awsome when you got to a touny and kick the crap out of some punks that are all cocky and have Dm5s and other "high end guns"

druidsdecendant View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote druidsdecendant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 3:08pm
get an ion...it rocks and when the lucky board comes out...it's gonna kill sucka's
68 Classic Mag; PMI .68 Magnum; Maxed Stage5 Ion; M98 Scenario creation in the works; - You EPunks are all alike-all mouth until you reach the tailgate section of the field...then you "were j/j"
azncowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azncowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 3:28pm
Why not keep the Tippmann and then save some money for an ION like
druid said. Then you get the best of both worlds!
Ride it like you stole it...
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 3:37pm
Save up more and get a Mag .
SAS proud 2 luv View Drop Down
GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAS proud 2 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 4:19pm

wraith

Tippmann A5
Double trigger
Bigshot
Nvader goggle system
Class 3 Laser sight
I SOLD THE REST
ultmate98 View Drop Down
Fear the THUMB!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultmate98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by SuzukiRider987 SuzukiRider987 wrote:

If you are happy with you're A-5 then keep it. Don't get a new gun just because some kids said. Do what you want.
Warning: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning
      Christ Krew
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic