Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LPK and Response TRigger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
elrono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elrono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LPK and Response TRigger
    Posted: 25 August 2005 at 11:18pm

I was going to buy a response trigger kit for my A-5 but the guy who sales told me that the presure varyes a lot, and he would`nt let me play in his field If I assisted with this Upgrade.

Is this True?

If I buy a LPK, would that solve the problem he talks about? (Ofcourse in case of being true)

thanks

SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 11:21pm
That's pretty wierd. I don't think the r/t would make your pressure vary any more than if you didn't have one.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:45am
What?!?!?   That sounds like a bit of BS to me. I use an RT and have not noticed any major difference in shot to shot velocity. There is the normal differences if you are using co2 and no expansion chamber or reg.

Options to appease the dork at your field. Get a HPA air tank. high pressure output. No real need to go with the low pressure kit. This route will take care of any velocity problems.

Option two is to stay CO2 and get a Palmer Stabilizer. This will also take care of most of your velocity flucuations. This is the cheapest route, and works well.

Then option three is getting a low pressure kit. But that is the most expensive route. The price of a HPA tank with low presure out put, then the LPK, and then the secondary reg (Palmers Stabilizer works good).

Personally, I would look for another field to play. Not sure I would want to be on a field run by a dim wit.

Halo
CDPaintbal.com
One of the oldest running scenario fields in the southeast.
elrono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elrono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 2:33pm
thank you guys
Thank you guys

Edited by elrono
Giblin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Halo Halo wrote:

What?!?!?   That sounds like a bit of BS to me. I use an RT
and have not noticed any major difference in shot to shot velocity. There
is the normal differences if you are using co2 and no expansion chamber
or reg.

Options to appease the dork at your field. Get a HPA air tank. high
pressure output. No real need to go with the low pressure kit. This route
will take care of any velocity problems.

Option two is to stay CO2 and get a Palmer Stabilizer. This will also take
care of most of your velocity flucuations. This is the cheapest route, and
works well.

Then option three is getting a low pressure kit. But that is the most
expensive route. The price of a HPA tank with low presure out put, then
the LPK, and then the secondary reg (Palmers Stabilizer works good).

Personally, I would look for another field to play. Not sure I would want
to be on a field run by a dim wit.

What he said
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 4:38pm
Why does everyone think you need HPA to run a LPK? You can use co2. It wouldn't be worth it but you can.
JediJak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JediJak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 4:42pm

Originally posted by rossy11223 rossy11223 wrote:

Why does everyone think you need HPA to run a LPK? You can use co2. It wouldn't be worth it but you can.

thats not what theyre talking about rossy read the posts

Tippmann Chameleon M98

Upgrades:

14in. Teardrop Barrel
GTA Expansion Chamber
20oz. Co2
Pollished Internals
Tape Mod
Spring Mod

Pic:
http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tippy3qe.jpg
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Halo Halo wrote:

Then option three is getting a low pressure kit. But that is the most expensive route. The price of a HPA tank with low presure out put, then the LPK, and then the secondary reg (Palmers Stabilizer works good).

Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 12:39am
Why use CO2 with a LPK? Not saying you cant run it off CO2, even thou I have never heard anyone doing that.

No offense meant.

I am not wasting $119 for an LPK and another $50 to $90 for a secondary reg to run CO2. Like Larry the Cable Guy says, "It's like wipping before you poop, it just dont make since."

Halo
CDPaintbal.com
One of the oldest running scenario fields in the southeast.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic