Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

palmers reg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: palmers reg
    Posted: 25 August 2005 at 11:11pm
Ok everyone I'm getting a male palmers regulator, and my question is. Do you have to get a different hose for it like a macro/micro line or whatever. or does the stock hose go directly into the reg? please help me out thanks
Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 11:30pm
The steel braided line is fine. You will probably have to get a different length hose though, as the the stock hose from your powertube-asa is a lot longer than from your male reg-asa. Unless of course you like having lots of extra hose all twisted up.
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:58am
What he said. Palmers should sale a kit for the 98 witht he stabilizer and hose. I know they do for the A5.
Halo
CDPaintbal.com
One of the oldest running scenario fields in the southeast.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic