Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BBL Reccomendation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Konig42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konig42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BBL Reccomendation
    Posted: 25 August 2005 at 9:23pm
What would u recommend I use for speedball with my RT on my 98c,  I have the stock barrel, a 32 Degrees Precision, a J&J 14in Ceramic, and a flatline.  I usually play back in speedball

Early bird gets the worm, second mouse gets the cheese!
pen spring trig
HaloTSALED
double trigger
Flatln
stock
bkup J&J 14" bbl
str fire b
MoNkeY Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 10:08pm
  thats cool that  your feild allows RTs, mine dose to, as for the barrle the flat line would be a good choice depending on how big the field is it would be cool to see one of those on the speed course but it will be a little hard to tuck because its so frickin big and bullkie, a realyl good choice would be the J&J, but its more about prefrence and paint to boar size," the better the match the more efficent and over all better as fare as rang and balls hitin your target." 
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 11:08pm
No dont use the flatline for speedball. use the J&J barrel!

Edited by Cheetos3254
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 11:23pm
Use the J&J. A normal speedball course isn't big enough that you would need the extra range of the Flatty.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 4:45pm
Sometimes a speedball course is big enough for people to use the flatline. I have heard of people using them at least.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic