Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A-5 Customizing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fuzzy bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzy bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-5 Customizing
    Posted: 25 August 2005 at 8:55pm

Hey guys, I have a A-5 with responce trigger and stock barrel and play speedball..I was wondering if I should put my nitro tank on the tombstone thing or put the line thing on and attach it at the bottom of the grip where it came originaly.

Thanks, Fuzzy bunny

Ahh!!!Its the fuzzy bunny!!!!
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 8:59pm
If you mean attach your Nitro tank verticaly, then I wouldn'y do it. This will make for a very front heavy gun. Just use the stock ASA that came with the gun.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
Fuzzy bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzy bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 9:03pm
I found it actually evened out the weight...but thats without the paintballs so i may be wrong
Ahh!!!Its the fuzzy bunny!!!!
Saint View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Rudeness - 7/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 9:41pm
Get a new barrel.

First to play, last to stay. MN Militia.
SETUP
Tippmann C98
12" All American - Opsgear M4 Foregrip - M4 Mag Kit - Solid Stock
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 1:17am
Yeah, probally a good barrel kit. Alot of people that play speedball like the Freak kits. I have never used one. I run an Empire 4 piece kit. I like mine, but have heard other say they had issues with the machining of the barrel. But IDK.

I dont think I have ever seen anyone put a HPA tank vertical. That would be a first.
Halo
CDPaintbal.com
One of the oldest running scenario fields in the southeast.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic