Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Super RT vid anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super RT vid anyone?
    Posted: 24 August 2005 at 4:59pm
Does anyone have a vid of the Super Rt?

PS What is the fastest anyone has clocked on a super rt?
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 5:12pm

here is a link i created http://www.tippmann.com/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID=139 937&KW=crazy+fast

oh if you look closely you will see you were the first to post in it!

i hit 24CPS the only faster i have heard about is milkman he hit 24.5CPS not sure if there is faster out there. there is a link to milkmans too i'm too lazy to look for it

pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 5:27pm
Thats cool I remember that vid...

I told a kid a my school that some people get their rts up to 18 bps and he was like "your so stupid no they don't" hes so dumb he never knows what hes talkin about...

(I told him they go 18 even though I had heard 24 so I wouldn't overload his tiny brain)
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic