Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help with regulators

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tsheran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsheran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help with regulators
    Posted: 23 August 2005 at 11:06pm
I have an A5 that runs on C02 and want to put on a regulator and i have come down to the Palmer stabilizer but i don't know which one to get. Therte is the Palmer's Pursuit Stabilizer and then the Palmer's Pursuit Fatty LP Stabilizer. What is the difference and which one should i get?
WKS_weiner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WKS_weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2005 at 11:36pm
just get the male stabilizer....from here:
http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item= 2469
Always Bite the Hand
FyreFly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 3:22am
The Fatty is a LP regulator (low pressure). You will want a HP regulator that
can be turned up past 800psi if necessary. Choose one of the Stabilizers,
more ppl use the male, since its easiest to install, but the others will work
also, you just have to install them differently.

System X NME LE
WGP Orracle Cocker
Tippmann A-5 E-Grip & LPK
Tippmann 98C Flatline & LPK
MoNkeY Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:58am
 what he said, also its what you like, i like the female one more then the male and i think they cost about the same, you also what HP out put 800-900 Psi  for best results un less you gun low pressure and i dont think you have that sence its a A5 
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 12:03pm

Originally posted by tsheran tsheran wrote:

I have an A5 that runs on C02 and want to put on a regulator and i have come down to the Palmer stabilizer but i don't know which one to get. Therte is the Palmer's Pursuit Stabilizer and then the Palmer's Pursuit Fatty LP Stabilizer. What is the difference and which one should i get?

Call and ask. They love to talk and will absolutely tell you what you want to know! My son and I installed the Direct Stabilizers. These screw straignt into the valve fitting on the 98C. On the A-5 the "male" will screw into the place of the hose adapter in the bottom of the receiver. Choice of the Fatty or the standard Stabilizer is strictly a matter of cosmetics (or price). Either will do the job.

Palmers Pursuit Shop

Ph. (916) 923-9676 

Edited by Bruce A. Frank
tsheran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsheran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 7:40pm
OK thanks for all the help.
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Bruce A. Frank Bruce A. Frank wrote:

Originally posted by tsheran tsheran wrote:

Call and ask. They love to talk and will absolutely tell you what you want to know! My son and I installed the Direct Stabilizers. These screw straignt into the valve fitting on the 98C. On the A-5 the "male" will screw into the place of the hose adapter in the bottom of the receiver. Choice of the Fatty or the standard Stabilizer is strictly a matter of cosmetics (or price). Either will do the job.

<FONT size=7>Palmers Pursuit Shop

Ph. (916) 923-9676

No the fatty is LP, so you can only use it if you have the LPK, right?
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic