Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Typo error on 888Paintball catalog?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Frobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:12pm
thats almost exactly the same as the psychoballistics kit, only difference is that there was milling on the ram of the kit

i mite have to get one for spare parts... i just spent 35 on just a solenoid from humphrey...

i mite just buy my friends m98 to put this kit on... lol. id be rocking 2 e98s then

Edited by Frobs
MoNkeY Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:38pm
should i get one? if i get this i cant get hpa but is this worth it to buy it now befor it gose out of stock ? can it shoot faster then a Super RT cause thats what i got. i think i am going to get one and put it on in the future. "when i get hpa" what do you think? my next speed ball Tourny is in May>
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:42pm
I just got my catalog...sure enough.

Some tourneys^^^^^dont allow rt. So your best bet is to go for electronic.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
deuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:46pm
amazing price id say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:53pm
  ok but just as a note this tourney you can have rts and your gun can shoot no more then 4 balls a tigger pull and at the other feild they allow RTs also 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:54pm
  are they hard to install? cause i have a hand held  dremal and would that work?
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 12:11am

Originally posted by MoNkeY Hunter MoNkeY Hunter wrote:

are they hard to install? cause i have a hand held  dremal and would that work?

Please read the previous posts on installation.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 12:15am

should i get one? if i get this i cant get hpa but is this worth it to buy it now befor it gose out of stock ? can it shoot faster then a Super RT cause thats what i got. i think i am going to get one and put it on in the future. "when i get hpa" what do you think? my next speed ball Tourny is in May>

At $59 I bought one...and I already have three. They will eventually become unavailable...at any price. At that point you are going to have to spend your money on something much more expensive than a $59 E-Bolt to be competitive on the speedball field.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 12:22am

ok but just as a note this tourney you can have rts and your gun can shoot no more then 4 balls a tigger pull and at the other feild they allow RTs also 

And an R/T has a 4 ball burst limiter? How can they allow a fully automatic trigger set up with no burst control and expect players to not shoot more than 4 balls per trigger pull? Someone is feeding you bogus information either because they do not know the correct answer or do not understant your question...like, are you sure they know what an R/T trigger is?

pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 7:18am
How do you adjust the dwell settings on this unit?
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 9:31am
Haven't really looked at the kit too close but here's a project for the willing.  At a glance the noid looks like an Impulse noid.  You want to experiment with full auto with vision?  Stock vision Impulse boards are dropping in price and it can be programmed with the free download of Cricket software.  If anyone's serious I have the wire to connect to the board and you computer to re-program.
Sent from a phone booth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 11:58am
 yes i do know what the rt is, i own one, they are a loud at both my local feilds and i did screw up my last post. RTs are aloud and other guns can shoot 4balls a trigger pull, even tho every one just shoots siemi auto besides for the kids with crapy spiders, sory about that did not mean to  ever one.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 1:02pm

Originally posted by pooperscooper pooperscooper wrote:

How do you adjust the dwell settings on this unit?

There are two potentiometers on the board (center bottom, just to the left of the dip switch). One controls bps and the other controls dwell.

#Tippmann Model 98 Electronic Conversion Kit - NOT CUSTOM

Edited by Bruce A. Frank
JediJak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JediJak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 1:29pm
what are dwell settings?
Tippmann Chameleon M98

Upgrades:

14in. Teardrop Barrel
GTA Expansion Chamber
20oz. Co2
Pollished Internals
Tape Mod
Spring Mod

Pic:
http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tippy3qe.jpg
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 1:44pm

Originally posted by JediJak JediJak wrote:

what are dwell settings?

Simply put, it is how long the ram holds the power valve open measured in the smallest fractions of a second. The length of time the that the valve is held open by the ram can control the ball velocity. Function of the marker is a balance between operating pressure and the flow of gas.You can operate the marker at high pressures with very short dwell or set longer dwell at lower pressures to obtain the same ball velocity. Experimentation  with these settings can dramatically improve efficiency saving gas and reducing wear and tear on the marker.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic