Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

you’re going to laugh at me but oh well

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: you’re going to laugh at me but oh well
    Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:14am
okay you know how they have titles such as divorced, married, in a relationship, single, and swinger?? well can someone tell me what a swinger is...

help is appreciated
glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:14am
where does it say that?
"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:18am
A couple that trades partners with other couples.

I think anyeways
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:21am
someone who trades partners more than square dancers

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:21am
one married couple, + another married couple

wife # 1 goes with husband #2

wife # 2 goes with husband # 1

for a night...

glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:22am

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

one married couple, + another married couple

wife # 1 goes with husband #2

wife # 2 goes with husband # 1

for a night...

WTF?!!

"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:23am
Yeah, thats it. They dont live a life of monogamy.

I'm married to julie, you're married to april. I go on a date and do april, and you go on a date and do julie. We're swingers.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:27am

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I'm married to julie, you're married to april. I go on a date and do april, and you go on a date and do julie. We're swingers.

Dude, I didnt do Julie!  

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:31am
that's messed up right there
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 2:22am
thats just sad.....and sick

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 2:31am

Screw julie, april's a milf.

newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 2:51am
For myspace purposes (which is what you're doing, I know for a fact) a swinger is someone who hooks up with people but doesnt commit.

If you take a mosey on over to mine: www.myspace.com/travisnelson, You'll see that that's my title

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 3:10am
Nothing to do with not commiting. It's someone who is already commited hooking up with someone else already commited, usually a wife swap style thing.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 3:13am
Yeah, swinging is basicaly just wife s**edited**ping. But it doesn't have to be swapping, it could be bringing home a girl for a night to use and abuse with your partner.. It sucks, someone ends up gettin hurt. Always.
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 4:06am

Nothing to do with not commiting. It's someone who is already commited hooking up with someone else already commited, usually a wife swap style thing.

That's what the dictionary definition is. But for myspace purposes (which he's asking for [I can tell by the other options]) it means just someone who fools around without being with involved.

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 6:36am
I am so incredibly suprised this thread hasn't been screwed up yet I think i shat myself...what the hell has happened to this forum.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:14pm
swing dancing? that's what i thought it was.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:18pm
lol, no its not^.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic