Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

who’s hotter (chix)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Poll Question: which one is the most attractive?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [84.62%]
2 [15.38%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:18am

Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

ok...CAN SOMEONE LOCK THIS PLEASE??

unfortunately, no mods are online right now. I would suggest not reading this thread until the mods lock it, probably some time in the morning.

"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:18am

Lock you face. away form the world.

Cause your ugly!

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:19am

Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Lock you face. away form the world.

Cause your ugly!

hahahaha

"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:21am
oh well. u guys can call me ugly that's ok. cuz it is a funny pic and i do look like a drug addict don't I? haha!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:23am
so get a better pic.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:23am
I think every girl that has posted their pic on here in hopes of attracting guys has regreted it, its part of the circle of life.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:26am

oh well. u guys can call me ugly that's ok. cuz it is a funny pic and i do look like a drug addict don't I? haha!

pfft...where are the real addicts....

coughhysteriacough

sporx wrote:
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:28am
just edit your post if you dont like it that much
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:28am
you just don't post your pict online . . . you just don't

especially in a forum full of sexcrazed immature adolesants(Sp)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:28am
Ill make sporx feel better.

sporx wrote:
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:29am
naw. i didn't have any hopes of attracting guys cuz here i'm 16 and I don't really know anyone on this forum. i was just really bored. and thought this would be funnier since the other "who's hotter" poll thread was dying. so i was just being an entrprenuer and giving back a thread that would be funny to laugh at on this boring night. so you should be thanking me. because honestly...do you losers have anything else better to do?

Edited by sporx
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:30am

wrong. most are in their teens also.

Edited by glazener24
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:30am
Wow giant pic.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:31am

ouch that was deep sporx, that cut me *points to juglar* right here.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:34am

naw. i didn't have any hopes of attracting guys cuz here i'm 16 and most of the guys on this forum is in their 30's. that's gross. i was just really bored. and thought this would be funnier since the other "who's hotter" poll thread was dying. so i was just being an entrprenuer and giving back a thread that would be funny to laugh at on this boring night. so you should be thanking me. because honestly...do you losers have anything else better to do?

it's pretty obvious that wasn't your original plan. kind of gave your self away by saying, OMG SOMEONE LOCK THIS!!1!!!1!

A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:34am
right most people here are thirty . . .

try a no
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:35am

haha! is that suppose to make me feel any better?

and ur right there are alot of teens here. but up at this hour a teen is usally out hanging around with friends and the older people stay on.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:36am
Most people here are ages 13-22

I'm 18
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:37am

haha! is that suppose to make me feel any better?

and ur right there are alot of teens here. but up at this hour a teen is usally out hanging around with friends and the older people stay on.

once again, wrong.

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:37am
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic