Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which is best accessories for my a5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SAS proud 2 luv View Drop Down
GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAS proud 2 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which is best accessories for my a5
    Posted: 19 August 2005 at 2:22pm

Hi im looking 4 a bit of help on the a5 accessories

i was wondering if u guys can tell me

1.What is the best barrell for my A5

2.What is the best makes of gas canistere

3. Which trigger accessories are good and reliable

4.Other good a5 accessories

Please notify me on costs,reliability.ect

thanks for a helping hand

Tippmann A5
Double trigger
Bigshot
Nvader goggle system
Class 3 Laser sight
I SOLD THE REST
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 3:12pm
If you already have the items listed in your signature line... I'd say you're already well off as far as barrels go. Flatline and Lapco are good choices.

Gas... if HPA and not CO2... any preset tank will be fine. Depending on the availability of fills, I would recommend a 4500psi system. High output (~850psi) is typically standard... but if you have a low pressure system, a low output (~450psi) might be better.
68ci is a handy size.
If CO2... then tanks are fairly standard.

Other than that... for the A-5, I like both the E-grip, and the Ricochet R-5 replacement hopper.

I'd offer costs... but I'm not sure what the costs would be in the UK.

Edited by ShortyBP
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by SAS proud 2 luv SAS proud 2 luv wrote:

1.What is the best barrell for my A5  This is a lot of opinion here. Many people think the flatline is the best. It adds 100 feet to your shot and makes the paintball have a flat trajectory. I think the best barrel you can get for the price is the Lapco Bigshot.

2.What is the best makes of gas canistere Do you mean like a brand? Most co2 tanks are about the same but I like Pure Energy. They are a good brand. For HPA, I have heard Crossfire makes good tanks.

3. Which trigger accessories are good and reliable There are many things you can do to your trigger. You can buy a double trigger for more comfort. There is the r/t that gives you a full auto effect. It costs about $75. There is also the e-grip that has many different firing mods that costs $100. You can do trigger stops and different trigger springs to make your trigger pull lighter.

4.Other good a5 accessories  I am assuming you are going to be using co2. Co2 is very unstable and changes with the heat and humidity, causing velocity spikes and inconsistancy. To fix this, I is good to invest in an expansion chamber or regulator. It will keep the liquid co2 out of your gun, allowing it to run smoothly.

I know I wasn't very direct in my answers so if you have any more questions about anything I said, don't hesistate to ask.

SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by rossy11223 rossy11223 wrote:

[QUOTE=SAS proud 2 luv]

1.What is the best barrell for my A5  This is a lot of opinion here. Many people think the flatline is the best. It adds 100 feet to your shot and makes the paintball have a flat trajectory. I think the best barrel you can get for the price is the Lapco Bigshot.

2.What is the best makes of gas canistere Do you mean like a brand? Most co2 tanks are about the same but I like Pure Energy. They are a good brand. For HPA, I have heard Crossfire makes good tanks.

3. Which trigger accessories are good and reliable There are many things you can do to your trigger. You can buy a double trigger for more comfort. There is the r/t that gives you a full auto effect. It costs about $75. There is also the e-grip that has many different firing mods that costs $100. You can do trigger stops and different trigger springs to make your trigger pull lighter.

4.Other good a5 accessories  I am assuming you are going to be using co2. Co2 is very unstable and changes with the heat and humidity, causing velocity spikes and inconsistancy. To fix this, I is good to invest in an expansion chamber or regulator. It will keep the liquid co2 out of your gun, allowing it to run smoothly.

Pretty much said it all.

MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
SAS proud 2 luv View Drop Down
GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAS proud 2 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2005 at 9:11am

Thanks guys the info was well apreciated

i think i might get an a5 car stock next

Tippmann A5
Double trigger
Bigshot
Nvader goggle system
Class 3 Laser sight
I SOLD THE REST
gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2005 at 9:43am

Barrel: Smartparts AllAmerican or Lapco BigShot

co2 tank: Pure Energy

trigger accessories: double trigger and E grip

Other good a5 accessories:palmer stablizer

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2005 at 11:52am
You'll here that "Crossfire" is probably the best HPA tank you can get
tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2005 at 7:16pm

1.  Flatline or J&J.

2.  Crossfire preset w/red reg

3.  E-grip is a must

4.  The JCS double trigger will allow you to walk your A-5.  Also the Ricochet R-5 is  a great hopper up.

My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Do you have the need for speed?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic