FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NFL and Paintball Pools, Free Prizes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
County View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Most Favored Nation Status

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote County Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL and Paintball Pools, Free Prizes
    Posted: 17 August 2005 at 12:52pm
Paintballers!,

Last year we had the largest group on EZOfficePool.com. Let's see if we can do it again.

Join now and play each week for your shot at CountyPaintball.com Gift Certificates. Each week, the winner will get a $10 Gift Certificate. The overall site winner will get a $25 Gift Certificate.

It's free to join so spread the word. Please only one entry per person though. The group name is 'Paintballers' and the password is 'gogged'. You can use the link at the right to join or just go to EZOfficePool.com and choose to join the group.

http://www.EZOfficePool.com/join_team.php?WhichTeam=66&Gpass word=gogged

If you know anyone who runs a football pool, please tell them about EZOfficePool.com.

Also If you remember, last year I ran an NPPL pool with a bunch of different groups to represent each of the main forums. It was a lot of fun, but this year, I'm doing it differently.

I'm running one NPPL and one NXL pool. (Open X-Ball doesn't have enough teams, I used NXL for the PSP events)
Both pools are being run on http://www.EZOfficePool.com.

The pools are named 'County 06 NXL' and 'County 06 NPPL'. The password for both is 'gogged'.

You may play in both pools but only one username per group. No doubling up user accounts to increase your odds.

Empire has agreed to donate one Reloader B to the first place winner of each event. I will once again give a $25 Gift Certificate to 2nd place for each event. I will try to get some other companies to donate gifts. If I'm successful, I will shift the prizes for finishing places based on retail value. For example, if Redz gives a new eNVy pack, that will become the 2nd place price and my gift cert will be given to 3rd.

It's free to join. If anyone wants to start a pool of their own, let me know.

Tell your friends. Everyone is welcomed to join both pools.

If you're already in a pool on EZOfficePool.com, log in before joining the new group. That will link your users for an EZ switch between pools.

If you have any questions, post them here or email me. The first NXL event is in February. The first NPPL event is in March.

There are 11 tournaments, so you'll get 11 shots at it.

I'm going to really try and get more companies to donate but we'll see what happens. Last year Empire was the only one that got involved, but we started late so I really couldn't promote it as well.

Thank you.
Mike Everland
CountyPaintball.com

Edited by _TT_
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 1:03pm
666 posts! I'll be sure to sign up.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 1:09pm
County, i don't know what we'd do without you.
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 3:24pm
I'll do it when i'm not to lazy.

For Honor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, stupid sexual slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote For Honor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 3:32pm
yay!
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 3:33pm
BOOYAH.

I lost my <butt> last year, I put WAY to much faith in "personal" teams.

thanx for doing this agian Mike.

Edited by Panda Man
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 4:35pm

^^^ yeah me too

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 4:40pm
I did it last year and came in second place about 3 times.

I'm not too sure if I can handle the defeat again.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 6:18pm
One entry per person, that means you YWSM.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 6:57pm
I signed up. 
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

666 posts! I'll be sure to sign up.
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 9:47pm
im in even though  have notta clue how to work this contraption

95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
County View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Most Favored Nation Status

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote County Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 10:31pm
Glad to see people signing up. First day with the group online and we've already got about 30 people. I'm hoping for over 200 though, so spread the word.

Last year we didn't use spreads. This year we are so it will be a little more tricky.

Also, be sure to turn on your "auto picks". That way, if you ever forget to make your picks, you'll at least get something. You can set auto picks to "All Favorites, All Underdogs, All Home, All Away or Random". Auto picks will NOT make a tiebreaker points selection for you though, so don't count on them all the time. Just turn them on in case you forget.

If you have any comments, complaints or suggestions about the EZOfficePool.com website, let me know. I think it's a lot better than last year.

Mike
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 11:59pm
Yes it does look 10x better   spreads eh?   Hmmm...  This is going to be fun. 

Ever think about coming a Bookie there Mike.
-K1D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -K1D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 2:29pm
Joined .
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 8:53pm
I did pretty good last year, hopefully I can continue.
Cormier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cormier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by -K1D -K1D wrote:

Joined .
ya ever noticed in a beer commercial no one ever drinks a beer?
Rudy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 11:08pm

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 10:17am
Go Titans!

Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 10:23am

I'm in. 

Packers are going 16-0 this year.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic