FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NFL and Paintball Pools, Free Prizes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2005 at 7:39pm
I just signed up!

Also, Panda Man thank you very much! I am a Raider fan, and despite their record, this is one year where I am actually proud of my team and like how they're hitting the field with a ton of heart.

They still go into that garbage prevent defense when they have the lead! I hate that!

If you are winning the game playing aggressive defense, keep playing aggressive defense!

One day I plan to own the Raiders and fix all this, just FYI.
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 2:27pm
Haha, today, my upset pick was the 49ers! They are at home and the spread is 14, so I had to take the chance!

I know Payton will probably shred them, but I'm a Bay Area California boy so I got to show some love for the local teams.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 9:42am
man, stupid steelers and patriots!!!!! I swear these guys are killin me....
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 10:12am
^haha, I lost those games too, they were solid picks so don't feel too bad.

I got killed by the spread yesterday! And my loyalty to the Raiders....and a couple crapp picks! LOL

I suck.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 9:33am
I got pretty good pics cept for those retards.
County View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Most Favored Nation Status

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote County Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 9:37am
How about the Colts not only coming back to win the game, but to also cover the 14 points spread? That was awesome!
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 9:59am

aw I didnt see that game....

We only have local TV at the field and the only games covered were the Steelers, the Patriots and the Falcons.

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by County County wrote:

How about the Colts not only coming back to win the game, but to also cover the 14 points spread? That was awesome!
Heck yeah!

The worst thing about it was, I HAD the Rams as my upset pick, but since I was getting hosed this weekend I was second guessing myself, and at the last minute I switched my pick to the Colts!

if you saw how the game started, you would see where I'm coming from! I figured the Rams were gonna win just to spite me, but the Colts pulled it out to get me a pity win. LOL

Great game, made even better by "the spread". Nice.
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 11:35pm
Nice... I took 3rd this week. 

I'm only 12 points behind that Sorry excuss for Rubber 'Torso Bob'

Come on Bob, I really need you to screw up... same with the other 31 people ahead of me.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 11:40pm

i got pwned this week....

How do you get half a point?

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 11:05am
^From the push of the Cowboys game

This week was bitter-sweet for me! I got 8.5 points, but I forgot to pick the Chiefs on friday so I missed out on a point!

I would have had 9.5 and been my best score by far

Oh well, at least the Raiders won!

On a side note, does anybody else that watches ESPM notice some major East-coast bias? When my Raiders win, I can't even see the highlights! But I have seen 3 or 4 updates on Charles Woodson being injured!

Seems like they only like to report on us when it's bad news.....freaking haters!
TheDarkRealms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDarkRealms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2005 at 2:18am
Ok I just signed up
Now how do I work the stupid thing. . .

Go Patriots (don't mind the fact that you have 15 starters out, you can do it, lol)
Now before I get flamed for it, I've been a Patriots fan for 17 years.

Edited by TheDarkRealms
A-5        #022788
ProLite    #0665
ProCarbine #00789
98 Custom #512578
HPA
CO2

THE reddot AIMPOINT CompM2 (M68)
County View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote County Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2005 at 10:53am
When you go to EZOfficePool.com (and are signed in) you'll be on the User Control Panel. Find the week you want to make picks for and click on "Edit" beneath the "Action" heading. Select your pick for each game, put in your guess for the Monday night game's total points and submit picks. Each week, repeat until the season is over. Spreads are usually entered by Tuesday night.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 3:29pm
I know this is a week old, but Congrats Mike, what are you going to do with your $10 gift Certificate. 

Edited by Panda Man
County View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote County Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 5:57pm
I'm ineligible, so second place wins it.

I'm a little behind on getting those sent out since I went to World Cup. I'll be sending a bunch out this week (Miami NPPL results are in as well).

YouWontSeeMe is our yearly overall winner for NPPL pools.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 9:29pm
Way to go YWSM!!!!!!!!!
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 9:47pm
County View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote County Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 11:21am
Torso Bob and I both had a bad week. We dropped out of first and second place. Have to do better next week and get back on top.

Torso Bob says "I'll be back. Punks!"
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 3:24pm
I'm having my best week ever so far.....let's go Colts!
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 3:27pm
It was awesome because I was tied for 3rd going into the ESPN evening game, and I figured I was stuck there, but the 'Skins came through and put me in a tie for 1st

I'm having a bad feeling picking the Colts tonight, but oh well, can't second-guess myself.

Rambino's looking good on the yearly rank!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic