FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I know the nepwhew of the most notorious

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I know the nepwhew of the most notorious
    Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:10pm
drug dealer ever.

So a Columbian friend of mine (Micheal) is related to the most notorious drug lord, evar. He is the nephew/son of the nephew of Pablo Escobar.

Micheal has informed me of a few interesting/scary/sad facts about his family.

-Obviously, his Uncle was killed
-His grandmother was killed in cold blood by people who did not like Escobar, as well as his grand father and other grand mother.
-His father changed his name and moved hear out of fear of being killed
-His family is rather well off. His mom works at wall-mart, and his dad does something that doesnít rake in exceedingly large amounts of money, but they live in a large suburban home with nice cars
-When he was four, he found a hole in the wall at a relativeís house the size of him at the time, filled with cocaine. Not knowing what it was, he called the cops.
-He is afraid to apply for an ethnic scholarship because he is afraid that he will be rejected based upon his families past.

I just think itís really cool that I know someone related to Escobar. I know so many people that would be upset they donít know him.

Anyway, random fact about Escobar:

-He had an inescapable fear of dirty toilets.
-Pablo is also the inventor of the Colombian neck-tie: slitting a man's throat and pulling his tongue out through the hole.
-Escobar sold coca, the plant used for the extracts for cocaine, not knowing or caring about what they buyers were using it for until the 60ís
-He built hospitals, schools, and low income housing projects for his loyal workers. By years end, he was even elected to a seat in the Colombian congress.
-His bathroom was private; his only, and it had the be cleaned by hand three times a day
-His home was kept spotless, and he took great pains to insure no blood got on the carpet when he shot business partners in the head;
-In 1989, Forbes magazine listed Escobar as the seventh richest man in the world.
-While in jail, he chose to pay off the Columbian national debt if they would release him.
-While running from his rivals, everywhere he would hide out, he would have the bathroom completely rebuilt to suit his fear of nasty toilets.

Discuss.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:13pm
You might have just got your friend killed.

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:15pm
Well if your buddy can make things up, Gotti licked my shoes clean before comming to the states.

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:15pm
his story seemed legit, and his cousin, whom I also know, knew about this when I questioned her. I dont see why he would lie about this type of thing

Micheal isnt his real name, i never mentioned his last name, who here konws where I live, and how do they know how I know him?

Besides, if they really cared, his dad would be dead right now.

Edited by Gatyr
Dan Long View Drop Down
aka Ghettosmurf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:43pm

next week, i'll feature Roy. A 55 year old from Texas who is 5'4" and weighs 290 pounds. His story will be 100% legit too, with all his hook ups with Carmen Electra, and aother sexay ladies

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Dan Long Dan Long wrote:

next week, i'll feature Roy. A 55 year old from Texas who is 5'4" and weighs 290 pounds. His story will be 100% legit too, with all his hook ups with Carmen Electra, and aother sexay ladies

What doea that have to do with what Cedric said?
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Seriously...

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:48pm
Wow, thats kinda cool. 
Dan Long View Drop Down
aka Ghettosmurf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:49pm

Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Seriously...

absolutely nothing, I was just quoting to show I agreed, then adding something totally different

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:54pm
Hook me up?
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:37pm
neato.
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:45pm

Thats kinda cool...of course...i'd be kind of, nervous being at his house from now on.

In other words, start packin heat whenver you go over to his house.

Edited by rockerdoode
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:48pm
Can I have some coke?

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:49pm

"Pablo is also the inventor of the Colombian neck-tie: slitting a man's throat and pulling his tongue out through the hole."

thats nice...

anyways that is pretty intense cool

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 12:26am
^ I was just thinking the same thing.
Thats frickin awesome. Never heard of a Colombian neck-tie.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Can I have some coke?

His uncle and family are kinda out of the bizz. I would be too if I died.
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 6:04pm
whats this coke you speak of?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic