FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The 2007 Chevrolet Camaro ... WOW!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:01pm
I dont care about the price. Its just that these cars started out basic. Big engine, beefy tranny. Now its like, bells and whistles and such.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:03pm
does anybody have a towel?  Yeah i hate how its all expensive now, in order to get a non basic model of these remakes, you gotta lay down 50 large.  It sucks
Salem View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:08pm

Ha i called it. I said way back when they retired the camero a few years back that theyd bring it back in  a few years with an unreal price tag and some new curbes. I like it though.

-Kasey

Dan Long View Drop Down
aka Ghettosmurf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:12pm
I think they did perfect on the new mustang, except for the price tag. I will say again the new camaro is to curvy, the hood is all weird....liek the tirgger on an evil omen.........
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:40pm

Originally posted by TippmannPro13 TippmannPro13 wrote:

Yeah^ kinda like the Mustang.

The new Mustang is the ugliest, most uncomfortable, piece of trash on road...

This new Comaro looks tight

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Kpoofs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike1, filter dodge 8-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kpoofs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:43pm
Haha, Dan, I know Cody won't shut his mouth about this.

he'll be like 'omgzorz camaro 200ox7 pwnszorzs toyoyta starlets at the track""
I Have a B2K and a 98c.
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 12:34am
I like the look of it. But it looks too much like the new charger and the new mustang. Everyone saw what ford did to the new mustangs, and their copying them. Its starting to get rediculus. I like the look, but now it just looks copied. When i see that car, and the new charger, all I can think of is the 05 mustang. It just looks too much like a mustang clone.
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 12:36am
Thats very nice.  It looks alot like the Mustang.  It's about time for a new camaro.

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 12:49am
I like it.  Now how long untill the Firebird comes back....
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Dragunov View Drop Down
Stike One. Offensive Sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 12:53am
The Mustang looks the best.
RAMBINO IS MY BABIES DADDY

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:06am
It's a tomato!
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:12am
I have a Z28, but for some reason i have a feelign that alot of rednecks aren't going to be able to afford that one.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:35am
Wow, I usually hate Camaros but...nice....

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 2:37am

Nice.

I'm guessing the price will keep it securely out of my hands for a few years anyway.

Does that drive anyone else crazy? I mean, weren't pony cars originally built as a more youthful alternative to massive muscle cars? The big 3 have managed to ruin the experience, and traded the coolness of being able to buy a street rod for sixty year-old men with big wallets drooling over exotic, over-priced sports cars.

Me and my dad rebuild old cars as a hobby, and I'd rather invest 15 grand in a 69 than 40 in an 07. Unfortunately my part-time work pretty well knocks out either until I get out of college. Oh well.

By the way, this is just a random comment, but even as a V8 enthusiast, I think we owe alot to the four-banger fads for helping bring back fast street racers to American youth. GM and Chrysler have really dropped the ball, and even though I'm a Chevy man, I loved my GT. It was relatively cheap, got great gas mileage, and would keep up with most average cars on the road.

That's a long way of saying I'm not excited.

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 7:04am
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

i like it.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 8:47am

I didn't see a price tag, but everyone seems to be jumping to the conclusion that it will be pricey.

Didn't Ford keep the Mustang at a reasonable price?

Don't be quite so hasty, nothing is definite yet.

ChefBoy RD View Drop Down
You KNOW you want my meatballs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChefBoy RD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 8:54am
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

I didn't see a price tag, but everyone seems to be jumping to the conclusion that it will be pricey.

Didn't Ford keep the Mustang at a reasonable price?

Don't be quite so hasty, nothing is definite yet.

No price tag for this one yet, the 05 Mustang stock wasn't too bad. The prices for that started at around $19,000 however, if you went all out with the GT and everything you could end up spending upwards of 45K.

Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:07am
Originally posted by TippmannPro13 TippmannPro13 wrote:

Yeah^ kinda like the Mustang.

I'm pretty sure this concept came out before the 05 mustangs.

And this is old, and still unofficial.

It feels good to be a gangster
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:13am

$45K?!?! 'Fraid not ... a well equipped GT 4.6 is high $20's, low $30's.

At that price tag, you must be thinking about the GT500, which according to an article on www.detnews.com is:

"The Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 not only marries two of motoring's most revered names -- Mustang and Shelby -- but also boasts a pavement-shredding, supercharged 5.4-liter engine that cranks out more than 450 horsepower."

"Ford is expected to sell the GT500 for just under $40,000 -- about $15,000 more than the starting price of a base-level, V-8-powered Mustang. Ford plans to build about 7,000 GT500s a year at its plant in Flat Rock."

Do you guys do any research before you post ridiculous things?

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:19am
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

Do you guys do any research before you post ridiculous things?

NO, and dont you forget it.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic