FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:11pm

Led Zepplin thank you Hashi, that also reminded me of Def Leopard.

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:14pm
Normajean
Glassjaw
Dillinger Escape Plan
The Number Twelve Looks Like You
As I Lay Dying
HeavyHeavyLowLow
Moriendicha
Lacunacoil
The Gathering
Dream Theatre
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Dream Theater

Fixed.

Yes
Journey
The Doors
Bruce Springsteen

agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:17pm

I just found this band myself

They are called The Fenwicks.

They rock live, and are just as good recorded. Check them out.

Edited by agentwhale007.

Hey, nice marmot!
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:17pm

I got journey and the doors but springsteen was a good suggestion

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

Dream Theater

Fixed.

Yes
Journey
The Doors
Bruce Springsteen

6 entries found for Theatre.

the·a·ter or the·a·tre   Audio pronunciation of "Theatre" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (th-tr)
n.
  1. A building, room, or outdoor structure for the presentation of plays, films, or other dramatic performances.
  2. A room with tiers of seats used for lectures or demonstrations: an operating theater at a medical school.
    1. Dramatic literature or its performance; drama: the theater of Shakespeare and Marlowe.
    2. The milieu of actors and playwrights.
    1. The quality or effectiveness of a theatrical production: good theater; awful theater.
    2. Dramatic material or the use of such material: “His summation was a great piece of courtroom theater” (Ron Rosenbaum).
  3. The audience assembled for a dramatic performance.
  4. A place that is the setting for dramatic events.
  5. A large geographic area in which military operations are coordinated: the European theater during World War II.

5 entries found for Theater.

the·a·ter or the·a·tre   Audio pronunciation of "Theater" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (th-tr)
n.
  1. A building, room, or outdoor structure for the presentation of plays, films, or other dramatic performances.
  2. A room with tiers of seats used for lectures or demonstrations: an operating theater at a medical school.
    1. Dramatic literature or its performance; drama: the theater of Shakespeare and Marlowe.
    1. The quality or effectiveness of a theatrical production: good theater; awful theater.
    2. Dramatic material or the use of such material: “His summation was a great piece of courtroom theater” (Ron Rosenbaum).
  5. A large geographic area in which military operations are coordinated: the European theater during World War II.

The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:19pm
The fenwicks okay.
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:20pm

Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

Dream Theater

Fixed.

Yes
Journey
The Doors
Bruce Springsteen

6 entries found for Theatre.

the·a·ter or the·a·tre   Audio pronunciation of "Theatre" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (th-tr)
n.

5 entries found for Theater.

the·a·ter or the·a·tre   Audio pronunciation of "Theater" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (th-tr)
n.

www.dreamtheater.net

Edited by MetallicaESPa5

agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:20pm

More bands I suggest are : Big D and the Kids Table, The Aquabats, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Reel Big Fish, Mustard Plug, Westbound Train, The Aggrolites, The Toasters.

Hey, nice marmot!
shocker sucks View Drop Down
Didn’t like it here anyway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker sucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:21pm

Normajean
Glassjaw
Dillinger Escape Plan
The Number Twelve Looks Like You
As I Lay Dying
HeavyHeavyLowLow
Moriendicha
Lacunacoil
The Gathering
Dream Theatre

how dare you include dream theater in that line up of crap

"Fifteen years old plus one
Hotter than a microwave oven
Mary, baby, daddy is comin' home"
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:25pm
  Ohh, another band you might like is The Eagles.  Styx is ok if you like that kinda music.  Journey is one of my favorite bands.  Some more suggestions are Sound Garden, Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine, ahh.  I know of more great bands, but I can't think of them now.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
shocker sucks View Drop Down
Didn’t like it here anyway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker sucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by hashi2008 hashi2008 wrote:

Ohh, another band you might like is The Eagles.  Styx is ok if you like that kinda music.  Journey is one of my favorite bands.  Some more suggestions are Sound Garden, Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine, ahh.  I know of more great bands, but I can't think of them now.

dude im starting to like you...you'd have my full support if you didn't say breaking benjamins before

"Fifteen years old plus one
Hotter than a microwave oven
Mary, baby, daddy is comin' home"
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:27pm
OHH RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE NICE CALL! I've got Journey but the eagles and styx are good suggestions too.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:30pm
Pantera, Children of Bodom, Slayer, Iron Maiden
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Lemon View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Flaming 9/1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:30pm
Saosin

Thrice
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:36pm
anything classic rock.....CLASSIC ROCK......it speaks for itself, if you want examples i guess i can give you some?

Dragunov View Drop Down
Stike One. Offensive Sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:50pm
Stone Temple Pilots
RAMBINO IS MY BABIES DADDY

Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:52pm

That's all we've been talking about is classic rock.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:53pm

Stone temple pilots allright

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:53pm
Anything by tupac or Tabili Kewili.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic